Ooo babe

I don't know what is it, ik that he's really not good for me. But I keep on going. I think that only wants one thing but I don't wanna think like that. Who would wanna figure tht out about someone your interested in.
Soon as he walks in I turn around so quickly, we look at each other and he makes this face. " what was you doing?"

" nothing" I say so quickly, he begins to walk up To me and I just look up as he gets closer. He looks at my waist then slowly moves his eyes up but ik I look so good.
" nah you was doing something, looks like you was being sneaky" I smile "tryna be slick" he's standing in front of me now and I just look up at him

" nah I actually really wasn't" once we catch each other's eyes he gets closer to my face and kisses me instantly

His eyes is something I really adore, they're so nice. I can just imagine me looking up at them while he's drilling my shit. His dick just feeling so good only word that can come out my mouth is daddy.

" come here"

" why?" I say with such a huge smile on my face

"you should come....." he pauses but him saying that was pretty nice " smoke this blunt with me" his stance, the pants he's wearing are so appealing to me. Both his hands in his pocket with his low ass geeked ass face. Guys when they're high asf is so sexy. I don't think he realizes it. He walks closer to me and kisses me again.

" me smoking ??"

" yea why not" we kiss again this time it's more sensual and I love every bit of it. Him wrapping his hand around my neck as we kiss. He goes in for another and that's exactly when I begin to get butterflies. Once I get that my kitty gets wet lmao

He makes sure to pull back on the last kiss, haven't got kissed like this in a while damn

" damn" he looks into my eyes again " where did that kiss come from?" He pulls me closer by my waist. " maybe I'm just geeked and you look too good to me right now" I blush and now my kitty is starting to drip. I can't even look him in his face

" there's no way you think that" he kisses me again, this time he grabs my ass and it feels so good. I gasp but it sounds so sexy. " there actually is a way" he continues to look at me while we stand in the same spot rocking back and forth, his height alone really gets me. The way they just hover over you. Like pin me already 😍

15 mins after our smoke sess

" your mad high bro sit down" 😭 I continue to walk away from him. " I'm hungry asf now cause of you" we walk into the kitchen

" you know what you can eat" I ask actually pretty curious but he says something

" or maybe I can eat"

" are you hungry ?" I ask

" yea but I'm not hungry for food" I close the fridge door and realizes what he says " so what are you hungry for?"

He continues to stare at me and doesn't say anything. I'm just high asf trying not to laugh but I think Ik where he's going with this and I kinda like it. I just now remembered him making me wet earlier, that shit was pretty nice.

" what are you gonna eat ?" He asks curiously and I can tell he really cares. Or does he " I don't know daddy I can't find nothing" once I say that I look at him so shocked. I really didn't even mean to it just blurted out. What happens when I get too high.

" oh so I'm daddy?"
" I was bout to cap at first but you are daddy" he smiles " you are daddy asf"

I can tell I'm boosting his ego, he feels like the man rn, " really?"

" yea but I gotta see what it look like at first" I was scared to say that but fuck it. " what what looks like?" He laughs " idk what do you think I'm talking about?"

He moves closer again " and your high asf too, this should be fun asf"

" you don't have nothing in here daddy, I thought you did" he kisses me again and begins to rub me with I freaking love.

" no I don't but I can buy you something instead, gotta go shopping again" no way he would really do that. " I can also give you something else too" he kisses my neck " yea? And what is that ?

10 mins later

" you sure you want it?" We're inside his room now. Nothing feels better than this, us being high as fuck, I didn't think I'd be offered dick. Especially this quickly

He hovers over me once again in his bed while we kiss each other passionately. " I'm really bout to force it on you" he smacks my ass and I gasp " sit still real quick"

My kitty gets even wetter after I heard those words, he knows exactly how to get me. " mmhm daddy" I moan out in such a sexy way. " what happened?" He places the tip in and I gasp again. " you sure you want it?" His hand creeps upon my neck and he makes me look at him. That's how I know for sure I want it. Or do I really? " you want some of daddy's dick?" He kisses me again and I give him my solid answer.

After that it's nothing but gasping and moans and grunts which is so pleasing to hear from us both

" you was talking a lot of shit earlier" he says in my ear while he begins pounds me " mhmm daddy I was?"

" yea you really was" god does his dick feels good, the way he's hitting my shit right now is heaven. Something was telling me he wanted to fuck. " oooo fuck daddy"

After I say that he grabs my neck again " you're so fckn sexy" he slaps my ass " mmmh no way" I moan out " mmhm daddy your dick" he really knows how to hit it right, right in the right spot too. " you make me wanna go crazy on you"

" why do you think daddy's dick so good" he looks me in my eye " hmmm ?" I'm really bout to cum " oooo babe" he's really forcing it rn. My guts are really rearranging " I never called him babe, but his dick feels so good. It really just blurted out.

" throw that ass back princess" he slaps it again " cum all over daddy's dick" at this point I'm overwhelmed with satisfaction. Who would've known I'm getting pipe today. Pipe this good though. Dick really this good. I hope he doesn't leave. He slaps it again and I scream. Put 5 stars and I'll do part 2