You like daddy's big dick ?

The excitement I feel and get when I know he's coming to me. I'm starting to catch feelings but idk if he feels the same. And I really don't wanna ruin things to between us. It's kinda impossible to have a hot friend. Cause you either develop an infatuation for them or you catch feelings. Simply because of physically attractive they are. It gets worse when feelings and mental level is involved. Keep it at the physical realm if you feel like you're developing either of those 😭 they never end well unless he actually wants you.

He can't stay for long, according to him. He still hasn't told me why but he will when he gets here. He's only coming over to match me, I'm glad he's coming because I just simply enjoy his company. He's very funny, sweet and sarcastic af. Even though it's dark it's funny asf and I can't help but to laugh. He's also a pothead too so yk he stays high. But this blunt we bout to smoke is his first and I'm glad.

I'm wearing this very cute white ting top with with no bra so my nipples can show. My hair is acting perfectly fine today and I love it. When I look good o really feel good and the fact that I'm about to see this nigga is 10 x better. I hear a knock on the door and he just comes in.

" yo!"

" yo" I hear back, I know that's him

" it's just me" once he pops into the kitchen I walk up to him and we hug. God does he smell good, like some type of cologne. " wassup bro" we're still on each other
" you okay?" He asks

" yeah I'm fine, you just smell fckn amazing" I wrap my arms around his waist and he does the same to me grazing his hand across my ass. He raises his eyebrows when it happens but acts like nothing happened, I do too and just continue.

" thank you I really appreciate that" he says " I just bought this shit I didn't think I'd be that strong" we're still hugging and his eyes....god his eyes, he needs to stop looking down at me. I quickly unravel myself from around him when I hear my phone ring. It stops once I grab it, and it was only my best friends.

" who was it?"

" it was just Alex, not sure why she called"

" are you hungry" he asks

I walk into the kitchen " nah I'm actually fine thank you so much"

" you sure ?" He's right am I sure

" you're right" I pause pointing towards his direction. He pulls the blunt out

" what should we eat ? Dominoes?" I'm staring at the blunt and his is so fat.

" yea that'll be perfect, you know I love dominos" he tosses his bag onto the couch, I make my way into the bathroom to grab my lighter
" yo!" I hear his voice again

" what happened?" I ask very quickly, " oh nothing... his smile makes me smile. Now he's standing infront of me " I was just wondering where you went" I was just infront of him. " you know you can't be outta my sight for too long" we both laugh a little

" really? I was literally just around you" he gets ready to light the bliz but I stop him. " the bathroom is only right here and what are you doing ????

He pauses "we can't do that in here" I say walking past him " let's go in my room crackhead" I walk a head and make my way up, at first he moves slow but I quickly catch him right behind me. I hope he's looking at my ass 😭 I know he is my shit is too far.

" I like your- top... it's so fucking ugly" I love how free and careless he acts. He reminds me to really be myself even though I am shy asf right now.

" thank you it reminds me of you're face" I'm lying completely, this boy is no where... I mean man is no where near ugly" if he catches me looking at him one more I'm walking out the room

Why am I ? I'm always a little shy when company comes, especially if it's him. The others I don't really have to impress but him. He makes me wanna dress for him lmao. Last time we smoked he said something to me but I couldn't comprehend. I was too high to. " what did you say to me last time we smoked?"

He sits on my bed " I said something to you?"

" yea.. you said something but I don't remember, I was too high"

" then if you don't remember, I don't remember either" soon as he says that he begins to inhale his fat ass blunt. Jesus I know that shits bout to have me moving slow. I can also tell that he's lying. He said something to me, I wish I can remember. " light that fckn blunt"

" don't you see me doing that methhead ? I ask while lighting. I love the contact between us right now. Everything he does is almost perfect. " I was too high but I know you said something to me bro" that hit was almost deadly. But I avoid coughing

He sits back while pulling the blunt and it's so sexy, he don't see it the way I see it, if only he did. His presence really does something to me. Just knowing that he's here with me, right here. Jesus maybe I do have a crush on my guy best friend. " ik ya ass is probably wondering when the foods coming" he says while he continues to smoke.

" now that we smoking I actually am, I was gonna ask that earlier but that question I kept on asking you 😭

" yea that's why you need to stfu, and come hit this blunt" I know my body language screams nervous right now but he takes it upon himself and pulls me closer to him.