💜2💜

It was morning time , Jungkook again woke up early while taehyung was sleeping.

Jungkook saw sleeping taehyung and his heart melted "ohhhhh taetae , I know you are sad! I can't see you like this" he mumbled and kissed taehyung's forehead.

Jungkook completed his morning routine and went to kitchen,  he noticed his taetae cooking with a sad face.

Taehyung felt a hand circling his waist. He wanted to ignore jungkook cause he had hurted him alot.

"I am sorry" Jungkook whispered while hugging taehyung tightly.

-"you should be ! Now go otherwise you will be late, and then you will blame me for everything"

Jungkook found that rude, but he controlled his emotions and completed his break fast. He was just leaving when he realized that he forgot to tell something important to taehyung.
"Taehyung! Today we have to attend a party at jimin's place. Be ready by evening,  I will be at home early today" jungkook shouted while leaving.

■■■■At evening■■■■

"Hey kookie how am I looking??" Taehyung asked with a pout

- "beautiful babe" jungkook answered while looking at his phone

"Please look at me and then say anything! You didn't even saw me"

-" I saw  you taehyung , you look good,  now lets go"

"Hmmmmm... Do you remember,  you used to spent most of your time staring and complementing my face earlier, but now......"

- "why are you not understanding ? We have to attend party,  it's already late"

Taehyung came near Jungkook and said " Ya kookie,  I can understand ! Its too late now"

There was an awkward silence in the house again, jungkook broke it and said "lets go , Is yeontan ready?"

-"ya he is  ready, lets go now"

《《《At the party》》》

"Hey taehyung!!!! Come here" jimin shouted.

-"where is jungkook?"jimin asked.

  -"hii jimin long time no see, he is with yoongi hyung. Leave all this ,how's going ? how is your business???"taehyung asked.

-" I was missing your boxy smile so much and everything is fine! My business is running well, what about you and jungkook ? what all did you do yesterday ?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

-" nothing !"

-"huh? Yesterday was your proposal anniversary right? Taehyung!! Is everything okay between you and jungkook? are you  both fine?"

-" nothing is fine ! Our relationship is suffering from alot of problems" taehyung eyes were full of tears.

-" what happened tell me!! Don't cry baby...  everything will be alright "