💜14💜

Tears rolled from jungkook's eyes. He felt guilty.
"I can't believe I managed everything alone. I am trying very hard to give taeguk a better life."taehyung said sobbing.
"Baby....I know I don't deserve it but please I beg....give me last chance....believe me for Last time. We will together start everything again . You me and taeguk we will live together happily. "
"Don't ever think about it....you have already destroyed cho's life. I will not let you ruin my son's life. Don't try to come in his life."
- "Baby please...I can't live alone anymore. I want to live with my son and my husband now. We will be happy together. "
"If you are thinking that you have any right on any taeguk then just forget it. Taeguk now officially belongs to me according to government too. We both  can live together without anyone. "
- " I will never take taeguk from you. He is your son. But you are still my husband baby and I still love you. Please come back ,taeguk also needs his father. I want to give you both everything which I was not able to give"
" never....We are very happy in our own small world. We don't want anyone. "
- " Taehyung think about taeguk when he will grow he will ask questions. What will you say then. Please we should live together.  I will keep you both happy. I can't live alone anymore baby. Please I still love you. I will love you and taeguk alot . Please give me a last chance. "
Before taehyung could say anything the doctor interrupted "Mr. Kim your son is awake. You can take him home now. I will tell about some medicines please take his care well."
"Thanks doctor...thanks alot "Taehyung went to meet taeguk.  He entered the room and hugged taeguk.
"Are you feeling better gukkie?"taehyung said sobbing.
"Yes moomy ,I am sorry  , From now I will always do what you say. I love you moomy. "
"I love you too gukkie . Now lets go home . You have to take rest. "
Taehyung took gukkie in his hands. Taeguk made himself comfortable by putting his head on taehyung's shoulder.
They both left the room.
"Ohh Mr. Handsome,  you are here too." Gukkie said in happiness.
"Yes, I was missing you and your moomy very much.  So I came to meet you both."jungkook said while admiring his son.
Taehyung ignored him and left the hospital.
"Hey taetae....you will not get a taxi now. Would you like to go in my car."jungkook said.
"Yes taehyung sir. The taxi will charge too much right now. Ill drive the car for you and Mr. Jeon. "Kai said.
"No need...I will go home on foot."taehyung said.
"Moomy no..your legs will hurt. Please lets go with Mr. Handsome. "
"Yes taehyung sir please "kai said.
Taehyung replied ok with a sigh and entered the car. Jungkook tried to sit with taehyung in the back seat.
"Hey ! Mr. Jeon can't you sit on the front seat?"taehyung groaned .
"Suddenly kai throwed the water he was drinking on the front seat.
"Opps...I am so sorry sir where will you sit now?"kai shouted.
"Mr. Handsome you can sit with us. Helping others is good habbit. Am I right moomy?" Taeguk said.
Taehyung could do nothing now. Jungkook was now sitting with them. Taeguk and jungkook were talking very much. Taehyung was happy to see this interaction of father and son but he didn't show his feelings.
"Stop here ...this is my house. Gukkie lets go."taehyung said while getting out of the car.
"But moomy I wanted to spend more time with Mr. Handsome. "
- "no not at all. Your Mr. Handsome is a busy person gukkie.  He rarely gives his time to anyone. Lets go"
"No No No, I want to be with Mr. Handsome " gukkie insists.
"Taetae please let me be with him . My trip will end in two days. I want to spend this time with him . I beg please. " jungkook said.
"Not at all and gukkie if you insist then I will not talk to you. Come with me now." Taehyung went towards his house . He felt sad and saw taeguk's tears he went to jungkook who was still there  and said "doctor has said   that gukkie needs rest but I have to go to school tomorrow. Will you please be with him when I am not home."taehyung asked.
"Ye...yes....sure....I will be with him." He jumped and hugged taehyung.
"Ok sir then I am leaving for hotel."kai left for hotel.
"Yayayyyyy....Mr. handsome will be with me ."
All of them entered the house. Taeguk holded jungkook's hand and showed him his room. But Jungkook was admiring his son only.
"Taeguk go and brush your teeth....don't talk too much . You will have a head ache"taehyung shouted.
"Ok moomy....Mr. handsome please wait for sometime."
Jungkook went to the kitchen to help taehyung.
"Should I help you baby?"
"I have Learnt to help my self. And please I don't want taeguk to know that you are his father and once I used to be your husband.   I letting you live with him for one day that doesn't mean that I have forgiven you."
Jungkook hugged taehyung from the back and said "I will do whatever my baby says. I will not let gukkie learn anything about our past."
"First of all leave me. We don't have any relationship right now."
- "umm sorry, I couldn't stop myself. "
Finally it was night. Jungkook was sleeping with taeguk and taehyung on their bed Because taeguk insisted very much.
Taeguk was sleeping in the middle while Jungkook was sleeping hugging taeguk. Taehyung was admiring the father and son sleeping together so calmly . Suddenly jungkook opened his eyes and smiled at taehyung .
"I am letting you do all this for just one day. After that you will leave our lives forever kookie."
- "but why taetae. Please see how happy gukkie is?"
"Kookie....there was a time when I was happy with you too. But you got used to me and you hurted me alot. Gukkie is kid he will not be able to suffer that pain. "
- "baby It was the biggest mistake of my life. I still love you baby. Please come back in my life . I don't want to live alone now."
"No ......I don't want more pain . I am living happily here."
         -to be Continued