💜10💜

6 years later
WHEN LOVE LASTS
          -a new beginning
"Hii sir , can I help you?"
"No , not at all...I can do things on my own. Please don't disturb me"
"Sir! But I think you need help.....You can handle so many groceries in your hand together...should I bring you a shopping cart?"
"Then what are you waiting for ? Bring it...."
The lady appeared with a shopping cart after sometime. She gave the cart to jungkook and asked "sir do you need more help?"
"I am not a kid....you can go and do your work"
These 6 years had made jungkook more aggressive , rude and irresponsible. He was just giving his whole time to his work . He didn't got love and affection in these years and hence it made him a aggressive bunny. He was rude to all the people now. He avoided socializing and now he spends his time infront of his computer. Life was not easy for him during these years.  He was Addicted to wine a lot which caused many diseases . But his mother was successful in helping him. The sad part was he never contacted his taehyung. He spent whole day in his work but at night he used to cry and miss his beloved. He didn't wanted to meet his taehyung cause he could not face him after doing so bad to him. He wanted to reunite but he had a strange feeling of fear in his mind. But keeping his emotions aside,  he was now just living for his mother.
Jungkook left the grocery section and he decided to take a round of the mall. This was the first time he was visiting that mall cause he was new to that city. He was just walking when he saw toys section.  The kid inside jungkook's body was  now awake after seeing so bright colours. He entered the toys section without thinking anything. He was admiring a iron man model when a small , cute and charming boy came to him .
"Hiii...ummmm...Have you seen my moomy Mr. Handsome?"
- "hey what did you called me ?"Jungkook asked with a bright smile. This was the first time he smiled in these 6 years.
"I called you 'Mr. Handsome ' , is it not good...I can make something new... please give me sometime..... "
"No....its wonderful....I loved it ...... are you finding your mom child?"
- "yes, I told Moomy to hold my hand tightly,  but you know Moomy is very irresponsible."
"Hahahhahhahahhaah.....It seems you are very smart......should I help ?"
-"ummm sorry! I don't take help from strangers ."
"What if I buy you JAPCHAE?"suddenly jungkook realized what he said. He started thinking about taehyung. All their moments started coming in his mind again.
"Hey Mr. Handsome!!! What happened? "The little boy shouted.
"Ummm...no...nothing....so what have you thought? Should I buy you JAPCHAE?"
-" See I am not eager to eat but I think you are good man....and I think I should trust you..and the plus point is I love JAPCHAE.."the boy said with his bunny smile.
"Ok lets go and eat.......and then we will find your Moomy."
While they both were eating jungkook started asking the kid for his name.
"Whats is your name boy?"
- " My name is taeguk. My moomy calls me gukkie. I am five years  old. My favourite cartoon is Octonauts.  My favourite  drama is beyond evil. I love icecream and my moomy.
Thankyou..."
"Ummmm good....I didn't asked for introduction. But you can learn so much at such little age ....it means , you are intelligent too. I think we need to make an announcement. "
- " but Mr. Handsome I cannot walk now. I am tired can I please climb on your giant body.???" The boy asked jungkook with his doe eyes.
"Ohhhh...you are so cute.....how can someone say no to you....lets go..."
Jungkook took taeguk to the place where announcement's are made. It was the first time he felt happiness and loved in these 6 years. That boy was again and again making him remember about his beloved suddenly he heard an announcement.
" kim Taeguk , kim taeguk...your father is waiting for you....Everyone attention please....if you see a 5 year old boy alone then please help him reach here"
"Hey its seems your father is waiting for you , but you told me that you are here with your moomy "
- " Mr. Handsome...My father is my Moomy. You know he is very soft......and fathers are not soft....and thats why I call her moomy..."
"Strange.......so we are finally here....go inside your moomy would be waiting "
"Ok Mr. Handsome,  thanks for helping....please wait here let my moomy meet you..."
- " bring her...sorry him here ...." jungkook said laughing.
Taeguk went inside and hugged his moomy.
"Gukkie! Gukkie...where were you? I told you to wait outside the  washroom . Now should I take you with me in the washroom too."
-"moomy ! Calm down ...Mr. handsome helped me alot and now he wants to meet you lets go he's waiting outside."
"Mr. Handsome? Who Mr. Handsome?"
Taehyung asked while gukkie took him outside the room but his Mr. Handsome was not there.
"He was here only"taeguk's eyes were finding his Mr. Handsome but he couldn't see him.
"Leave all this ...we are going home now...we have done a lot of shopping today"
Taehyung holded gukkie's hand and went on the bus stop.
"Moomy can't we take a taxi.?"
- " if you would have not bought these new toys ..then we would definitely  go home on taxi.....we have to save as much money as we can..."
"Thats why you come home on foot ? Moomy...your legs don't hurt ?"
- " gukkie...I told you know ..strong people are never afraid of any problem...these small hardwork will give us many precious things one day."
Suddenly the bus came and they both entered the bus. The both settled down and taehyung continued their conversation.
"What was that uncles name?"
-" umm Moomy ..he didn't told me his name....but I call him Mr. Handsome."
"What is this you never call anyone from there normla names. Calling strangers from nicknames is a bad habbit .Tell me what was my name?"
-" your name....ummm......is it Moomy?"
"Ufff...this child....I made you remember thousand times...its kim taehyung...whenever someone asks whats my name just tell them ..kim taehyung....I hope you will not forget. And the most important thing don't call me moomy in public place....call me Appa."
- " moomy...moomy ...moomy...ill always call you moomy...u are my moomy....moomy on fireeeeeee...."
"What have you learnt now? What is moomy on fire....stop learning this silly things..."
- " don't scolding me in public...I feel uncomfortable moomy...please.....slowly......scold me slowly..."taeguk said with a sad pout.
"Ok ok .....I will not scold my bunny.....I love you..."taehyung kissed taeguk on his cheeks and taeguk kissed back.
They both reached home. Taehyung completed making dinner for taeguk and himself.  After completing the evening routine which included helping gukkie complete his homework , making him bath , playing with him etc. Taehyung now made him sleep. There an akward silence in the house whenever taeguk sleeps . Taehyung now washed the dishes.  It was already late today and taehyung still had to pack orders for his small business.
Taehyung do not have a stable job rather than his small business. Monday to Friday he works in cafe
And then he has his small business.  He packs his orders on weekends. He has a very busy and tight schedule . And between all this he has to think about taeguk too. He just completed all his works and now he went to sleep. Before going he washed his face and went infront of mirror to comb his hairs. He was just doing it when he stared himself in mirror and realized how broken he was from inside. He burst into tears.
"Kookie,  I am missing you.....I want you..I need you...I am tired...I want to rest with you........I can't live alone anymore now......." he talked to himself sobbing.
He went on his bed and hugged his gukkie and said "He is the only one who loves me.....I love you gukkie..thanks for making my life heaven...I really want to buy everything for you but I am not able to make that much money....I am really working hard...sorry if I could not buy you anything...."
He liked to talk to gukkie although he was asleep cause that made him feel better . He was really working hard for his son nowadays . He had a great fight with Mr. Kim and they both are not in contact from last 5 year. Taehyung is all alone with his gukkie.
         - to be Continued