💜12💜

"Hey gukkie c'mon we are late .....we will miss the buss"
- "I am all done moomy"
"Lets go ....I told you to pack everything in evening and you said yes moomy I have done....but you haven't done anything. See now we missed your school bus. Today is my interview in  your school and we are late. What a bad luck"
- " Moomy this is the first time I did it...I am sorry and talking about the interview....you will definitely be successful"
《In the school》
" Mr. Jeon , Our students are using your products fron many years and they are satisfied.  We hope they will like our new school supplies kit too."
- "They will definitely like it principal sir. The kit is very useful and child friendly too. I will instruct students to use it and then we will organize a competition where students need to make something using the kit."
"I will appoint a teacher for you who will guide you to all the classes and help you . Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kai you both can start your work from tomorrow. "
- "Yes sir ! Hope everything will be fine"
Jungkook and kai left the principals office.
"Lets see the place where are products are kept "jungkook said while looking in his phone.
"Sir...please wait for a while I want to use the washroom. "
- "fast.....we have many things to do today..."
Jungkook went towards the place where the supplies were kept . His eyes where still on his phone . He was becoming perfect in multi tasking.
"I hope everything gets good ...I am already late for the interview....I am nervous.....I really want this job....."
Taehyung was running towards principal's office in hurry while looking whether he has brought all the important documents or not.
Suddenly he collided with a man. Without saying or doing anything taehyung said sorry and went towards the principal's office.
"Such a strange man.....seems he is late for something."
"Good morning sir...this is Kim taehyung ."
- " Hiii, I was waiting for you only...take a seat."
"Sorry sir....If I was late"
"No you are definitely not late...show me your documents please. "
The principal saw the documents for time and asked " kim taehyung...this paper says that you are married...you should have attach the marriage certificate too."
- "sir...I have it ...on the last page..please check again"
"Ohhhh its there....it was same sex marriage......ummmm...new for our school....."the principle mumbled.
Taehyung was feeling uncomfortable but he was trying hard to look confident.
"Your husband's signature were not on taeguk's papers...do you remember how much trouble it created. "
- " yes ...I know...."
"Wait...Your husband's name is Jeon jungkook......"
- " yes....sir...."taehyung mumbled .
Before the principal could say anything jungkook entered the office saying "sir....I wanted your sign.........."
"Jeon jungkook...I was taking interview of your husband ."
Both jungkook's and taehyung's eyes met again after years. Tsunami of emotions came in their bodies.
"Sir...he is not my husband.....that jeon jungkook is different....."
- "ohhh sorry...I made both of you uncomfortable....Mr. jeon Ill talk to you later....please leave the room for Now , I am taking interview"
Jungkook's mouth was wide open he was freezed . He closed the door and was just standing there thinking whether he saw taehyung or someone else.
On the other hand taehyung completed his interview keeping his emotions aside.
"Kim taehyung...you are selected....your advance will be deposited.....you can join from tomorrow. "
- "thankyou sir...You helped me alot"
Taehyung left the office and saw jungkook standing outside he tried ignore him and move but jungkook holded his hands .
"Taetae...Is that you? Baby...I was missing you from so long..."
- " sorry, but I don't know you"
Jungkook pulled taehyung closer.
"Please baby.....look at me...I missed you so much.....baby....Are you ok....are you fine...you look so weak.....My baby....please talk to me baby..don't ignore"Jungkook said sobbing.

"What kookie? What you want to talk? There is nothing to talk leave me alone please. " Taehyung said controlling his emotions.

"Please baby...talk to me I was dying to talk to you baby.....please.....I love you...."
- "but I don't "taehyung said while leaving jungkook alone. 
He ran outside the school and cried alone sitting in the corner of a park. He could not control his feelings. His hands and legs were shaking . He felt a hand from behind.
"Baby...taetae ...I know you still love me"
- "hey...please leave me alone.....I don't want anyone...why are you coming in my life again ...leave me alone. Please I beg. Kookie , please leave me alone. I am happy alone "he said sobbing.
"I promise .....baby...taetae.....I will leave just show me your face....just talk to me...just for one Hour...please...."jungkook said controlling his tears.
"Can't you hear ....leave.....I said leave....." Taehyung shouted.
Jungkook was helpless he wanted to talk but taehyung was not ready.
"Baby...every evening ill wait for you here...I hope you will come to meet me" Jungkook said while leaving.
Taehyung was crying there badly when he realized that he had to leave for his cafe.
《At night》
"Moomy tell me about the suprise...fast please....moomy.....I can't wait" Taeguk was jumping in excitement.

"So moomy

"So moomy....brought the remote control monster truck which you wanted from a long time." Taehyung said while giving a box to taeguk.
- "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....is this dream? My moomy is the best .I love you moomy. "Taeguk said while jumping. He kept the box on the table and kissed taehyung on his cheeks, nose , and forehead.
"Moomy I love you...you are best...I love you alot....."
- "I love you too gukkie. And do you know what? Now I am a teacher in your school...."
" moomy as I said ....yoh are selected...you passed the interview....yayyayay..."
"Now we will always be together plus only one shift.......And the salary is 4 times my old salary......now we are well settled."
- "And then we will soon buy our house....we will live thier happily moomy. "
"Yes.....Everything is going to be good now. Its to sleep now, close your eyes. I don't want to be late on first day of my school. "
                -to be Continued