chapter 3

tw: deadnaming, period, blood, overbinding, mentions of medicine

//Tommy POV//

I woke up to the sound of knocking- hell no more like banging on my door followed by a message from my dad. "Get up Taylor don't be such a lazy fuckin git". I groaned and picked up my phone. I read the time. 12:47. Shit I'm meant to be filming a video in about 10 minutes.

I throw my covers of my body and rush to my wardrobe. But I stop when I feel something trickle down my thigh. I look down and see blood the inside of my legs. Wait what have I done I- OH FUCKK. I grab a tissue and wipe the blood away then rush over to my calendar. Andddddd- I'm on my period. Fuck this shit.

I'm not out to my parents yet and so I haven't been able to get an surgeries, testosterone or injections. I even tried asking to get birth control but they started lecturing my about children and sex and shit so I just never mentioned it again.

I hop into the shower, wash my hair and clear away the blood. I turn the shower off and open the shower curtain. I throw on a large and pink hoodie so I'm comfy. Then a pair of black joggers and of course my binder and a pair of boxers lined with a pad.

I check the time and see that it's 13:03. Oh good I'm not too late. I boot up my PC then sit onto my chair. I look at twitter while bringing up minecraft and discord. I see some cool fanart and comment saying that they did a good job. It always brightens my day seeing how creative the fans are.

I see that Wilbur and Phil are already in a call together so I join. They don't seem to notice me somehow so I just sit and listen to their conversation. It's become a habit I've had since... well since my early childhood really.

Tommy is this. Phil is this. Wilbur is this. Quackity is this. Techno is this.

"Yeah I saw that it's mental... anyways back to what we were saying... do you think its true?" Wilbur nervously picked at his fingers.

Phil sighed "No I mean I think- well he still seems the same".

"Yeah but- no yeah I'm probably just being paranoid" Wilbur concluded with hesitancy.

ding

"Me gusta" Quackity half shouted

"Oh ayup quackity"

"Ello mate" Phil greeted.

ding

halloo

technooo

yayyy techno

techno my beloved

"Techno supremacy" I finally spoke.

"Oh hi Tommy when did you get here" Wilbur's voice had a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

"O-oh like before quackity... but I was getting a drink downstairs so that's why I didn't say anything" I quickly lied. I didn't want them knowing I was eavesdropping.

"Ok well lets start then I guess"

We all get onto Minecraft and start recording. Today we are doing a a Minecraft mod video. I had found one with cool ores and tools so I thought it would be fun. The first half of the video was perfectly fine. We were all laughing and having a good time but then my stomach started hurting badly. And when I say badly I mean BADLY.