~Chapter 6: "Y/N's birthday"~

Y/N was still in bed, tired from all work they had. Jaiden was up, happy for the day and started to make breakfast for Y/N. How nice of Jaiden!

    Jaiden: "Oh Y/N!~ Breakfast is ready!!~"

    Y/N got up fast, running down stairs to the kitchen.

  Y/N: "Hey Jaiden!"

  Jaiden: " Hey Y/N! I'm like so happy today so I had to make breakfast for us."

   *Y/N hugged Jaiden*

   *Jaiden giggled and started to put breakfast on plates and Y/N started to get the table ready with napkins*

   The day went on, but suddenly, the door knocked, it was crew.

    Rebecca: " Hey Jaiden and Y/N! "

    Y/N: " Oh hi! "

    *Rebecca whispered to Jaiden* Rebecca: "Where do I put the presents at?"

   *Jaiden slightly pointed towards the left where Y/N couldnt see.*

   *Rebecca, and the rest putted the presents to the place where Y/N can't see.*

   Around the afternoon, Jaiden quickly went to the kitchen so Y/N won't notice from while talking to the animation crew.

  Jaiden got back sitting down catching her breath.

    Y/N: "Everything alright?"

   Jaiden: "Uh yeah! Just had to make sure everything was fine in the kitchen."

   Y/N nodded. And looked over to the crew. Laughing and giggling all over again.

   After when the crew and Y/N quieted down, Both the crew, went to the kitchen to grab something, but Y/N was confused, Jaiden came back, signaling Y/N to come in to the kitchen. When Y/N came to the kitchen, Y/N was in shock. Cake and everything on the table. Y/N started to be a bit teary. Jaiden hugged Y/N, and the rest hugged too.

   All: "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday Y/N, Happy birthday to you!"

  Y/N blew the candles, and all clapped.

   Jaiden took out the candles, and Rebecca started to cut the cake.

  Rebecca: " Don't worry my hands are clean. "

  *Everyone giggled*

    When everyone was done eating, they started to talk more and more.

   After, they started to give the presents to Y/N, Y/N waited for Jaiden, Jaiden had the camera out. Y/N started open the presents carefully. After each one, and another, everyone giggled from Y/N's face expressions, and when Y/N was done, Y/N started to cry a bit from the crew **and Jaiden** giving Y/N presents.

  After more hours of partying, everyone left, Rebecca gave a hug to Y/N before she left.

   Y/N: "Wowie! I never knew how nice they were. "

   Jaiden: " Well because it's ya birthday today. So of course they are gonna be nice. Trust me Y/N they are never ever rude. "

   Y/N suddenly jumped on Jaiden, giving her a hug. A big one.

  Y/N: "Thank you very much Jaiden.. You saved me from my brother.."

  Jaiden: " Well I had to. Just because of you. I wanted you to be safe with me. Forever safe with me. Nothing will happen to you. I'll make sure nothing ever happens to you."

   *Jaiden continued the hug, and they never came apart for a while."

   After when they were done hugging, Y/N fell asleep in Jaiden's arms. So, Jaiden carried Y/N upstairs, putted Y/N in bed, tucked them in, and Jaiden went to bed, before she did, she putted her pjs on, gave small kiss on Y/N's forehead, and went to bed.

     *END OF CHAPTER 6*