~CHAPTER 7: "Jaiden? Everything alright?"~

...

   Jaiden was still in bed, still tired of the party, which was still last night.

  Y/n was still also in bed from last night.

   10AM, Y/N and Jaiden are not up yet.

     12PM: both Y/N and Jaiden haven't gotten up.

   Jaiden: Huh...? OH SHOOT! N/N WAKE UP!

   Y/N wouldn't even woke up.

   Jaiden: Awh, come on N/N, I know you're still tired, you gotta get some food in your body soon.

   Y/N woke up, rubbing their eyes, and yawned.

   Y/N: I had a great dream y'know?

    Jaiden: Ooooo~ what was the dream?

   Y/N: Oh, well it was just from all last night n'stuff.

   Jaiden: I see. Well, lets start to head down stairs.

   Jaiden and Y/N headed down stairs, towards the kitchen, and made some breakfast.

  After when they were done eating both, Jaiden and Y/N went to the living room.

Jaiden: Yesterday was fun. Y'know?

Y/N: Oh my god yes! I had a lot of fun. Thank you Jaiden. So much.

  Jaiden ran towards Y/N, hugging. Jaiden was thrilled to see how happy Y/N was.

   Y/N: Jaiden you alright? You're acting a bit different.

  Jaiden: Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Why?

  Y/N: You're just acting different.

   Jaiden looked at you, confused why you said that. Jaiden sat by you, still looking at you.

  Y/N: All I said you were like acting different.. why are you giving me such a look? *You'd giggled*

Jaiden: Oh you. I can't never be angry at you. You're just too cute to be my child N/N.

  Y/N looked away face a bit red from Jaiden's comment. 

Jaiden hugged you once again.

  Y/N: Hey Jaiden, I thought I would never asked this, but would you like to go to the Mall to explore?

  Jaiden got up, grabbed your hand and headed upstairs.

Jaiden: It's totally a yes N/N.

Jaiden handed you clothes, you changed into them from the other room.

Y/N: I'm ready! Jaiden?

  Jaiden was quietly whispering to herself,  Y/N got a bit scared, you walked into the room.

  Y/N: Hey Jaiden?? You alright??

  Jaiden got startled from you going into the room without saying anything.

  Jaiden: Uhm, yeah I-I'm fine.. Wh-

You'd hugged Jaiden, tightly. Jaiden suddenly tears up a bit. Suddenly, you felt Jaiden shaking.

Y/N: Are you okay Jaiden?..

Jaiden: You see.... I think I found your brother roaming around this neighborhood...

  Y/N: What'd did he look like??...

   Jaiden: Black hair.. Brown eyes...??

  Y/N: No... No... this can't be happening... Lock everything Jaiden. Change of plans. We can go to the mall tomorrow.

Jaiden: F-Fine.. just help me for locking the doors and windows....

  Y/N and Jaiden headed everywhere locking everything.. Both Jaiden and you ran upstairs, closed the blinds, and both Jaiden and you ran to the room, hugging, Jaiden , praying for Max not getting to Y/N...

    ***END OF CHAPTER 7.***(sorry for being short! Ill make sure it's more longer :D)