~CHAPTER 10: "Jaiden Spending Time With Y/N~

Its at least 7:30am, Jaiden gets up and yawns. She runs downstairs hoping that Y/N is awake, which of course, Y/N isn't awake. Surprising.

Jaiden: Come on Y/N, we have a long ass day today. And well- it's a special day for you.

Y/N yawns, looking at Jaiden, confused but they'd got up, and stretched but still yawning.

Y/N: W-Wha..?

Jaiden sighed, and grabbed Y/N's hand, dashed downstairs, and head out the door

Y/N: I havent ate yet Mo- I mean Jaiden!

Jaiden stopped in her tracks

Jaiden: We'll get something to eat on the way- what was that?

Y/N would be flushed, knowing it was their stomach, hiding themself in their hoodie

Jaiden went over to you, confused, lifting you up, you really get redder, your face gets redder than a tomato nearly falling off of Jaiden's arms .

Jaiden: Are you okay? Heh, wasn't it your stomach?

Y/N: U-Uhm- Uh- E-Eheh- Uh- Ehm- M-Mayyyybeeee?

Jaiden chuckled

Jaiden: Someone's flustered eh?

You'd squeaked, putting your face into Jaiden's chest, on accident, you looked back at Jaiden, really blushing-, blushing to the point you wished you were in the house crying cus it's really embarrassing, Jaiden putted you down, grabbed your hand, you thought, "oh no, am I in trouble?" But instead, she'd put you in the car, she'd closed the doors, she rubbed her face, awwhh- she was blushin'. Once she was done, she went into the driver seat, started the engine, and went off into the road.

You'd giggled

Y/N: Eheheh- I'm still hungry you know that?

Jaiden: Yes I know Y/N, a few more mins away is the restaurant. I think your stomach can last a little more longer she'd giggled

Y/N looked in the other way, to the window, red again

(Time skip: 9:30am)

Y/N would've pass out while still waiting, snoring softly

Jaiden came to you, opening the door, wiggling you

Jaiden: Wake up sleepy head, don't make me put water on yo-

Y/N would've woken up, shocked, didn't see any water on themself. Sighing in relief

Jaiden: Sorry for scaring you, N/N. Are you ready to go eat? I know your stomach is~.

Jaiden would giggled, You would've unbuckled yourself. And started, well tried to get out but Jaiden is blocking you, instead, you just went onto Jaiden

Jaiden: What the hel- oh. I was in your way?

Y/N: J-Just- L-Lets go.. you would've hid yourself in your hoodie

Once Jaiden got it, got their table, ordered, and waited patiently, Y/N finally sat down, rubbing their face

Y/N: Yeeesshhh- How long does this food take?

Jaiden: Jaiden sighed I really don't know N/N

You would've looked at Jaiden, blushing, signaling not to say your nickname in public, Jaiden thumbs up, giggling softly, putting her arm over you (not, not romantically) you'd giggled.

(Jaiden's POV:)

'Y/N is a super sweet child, I'm super glad that I have them and taking caring of them, ever since that thing had happened, I've been super protective, parent? I mean, I did adopt them, then I'm technically their foster mom. Which to be honest, I'm glad'

I'd smiled

'Soonly, they'll be the best, well and first child I've ever took care of, and I'll make sure that they'll be protected by me, and the rest of the animation team, BUT only me..'

(End of Jaiden's POV)

Y/N: Earth to Jaiden? The food is here you know-.

Jaiden stood up, embarrassed

(Time skip: 10:30am)

Jaiden and Y/N, we're in the car, wondering should they could go, Y/N gotten an idea.

Y/N: How about, we should go to my favorite places! Like: (insert favorite places)

Jaiden: Yeah! We should go to one of favorite places! Since it's your special day~!

You would've giggled, looking at Jaiden in her eyes whilst she was driving to your favorite place, you slightly turned back, wanting to hold hands with Jaiden (/p) but she's driving and you don't want to disturb her, but instead, you'd put the radio on, and you actually putted Jaiden's favorite radio station, Jaiden grabbed your hand, making it turn the volume on, she held your hand until they made into your favorite place.

Jaiden opened your door, lend her hand out, but you actually went onto her back, giggling. She'd closed the door and started to go into your favorite place.

You and Jaiden, were having a blast, it was already 12:30pm, they thought they just got there, they continued and continued, it was 1:30pm, they took a small break by going to a bar (Not a bar with beer and yuda yuda) they went back, continued what they were doing.

About another 2 or 3 hours past, it was 4:30pm, they'd said they'll call it a day for now, but they'll continue more some other day.

They both went back home, went inside, changed

Jaiden: Wasn't that fun N/N?

Y/N: Mhm! That was super fun!

You went over to Jaiden, giving her a big hug, Jaiden hugged you back

Jaiden: Aren't I the best mom?

Dead silence

Jaiden: OHMYGODISAIDTHATIMYOURMOMHOLYIMSOSORRY!!

You'd giggled

Y/N: Don't be sorry Jaiden, infact, you are the best mom I have ever had.

Both Jaiden and You hugged it out, all giggling, and even Jaiden was actually happily crying, you noticed, wiped her tears with your sleeve, you looked into her shiny eyes

Y/N: I love you Jaiden. (/p)

Jaiden: I love you too N/N.. (/p)

End of chapter