~CHAPTER 9: Y/N's surprise for Jaiden!~

*Y/N knocks on Jaiden's door* Y/N: Hey uh, Jaiden? You awake?

  *Jaiden doesn't answer*

    Y/N: Oh come on! I know you're awake!

     *Y/N opens Jaiden's bedroom door, which Jaiden is still fell asleep*

      Y/N: Sigh.. I guess I have do the hard way.. *Y/N sprinkles water on Jaiden*

Jaiden: What the.. Oh, It's just you N/N. (NickName)

   *Y/N sorta blushes, shakes their head fast*

   Y/N: Anywayyss.. Where's my hug? *Y/N says, joyfully*

Jaiden: That's right! I would never forget the hug!~

  *Jaiden grabbed you very quick, giving you a tight hug, not letting go*

  Jaiden: Haven't you ate yet?

  *Y/N shook their head*

   Y/N: I-I was waiting for y-you!

    *Jaiden moved the hair out of your face, feeling bad, so, Jaiden got up, picked you up, and ran downstairs and putted you sitting on a chair, and Jaiden started making breakfast*

   *Jaiden was done cooking breakfast for a hot second, she gave you a wink, and went back cooking*

*Y/N blushed very hard, almost falling off the chair*

*Jaiden was nearly done, looking at you, and finished cooking, gave you two pancakes, and one egg and water*

Jaiden: Thereee!~ Enjoy sweetpie!

  *Y/N started to eat, then after that, Y/N went upstairs to grab someone*

  Y/N: I'm back! And I have someone with me! Its Rebecca Parham! She was waiting for you so I hadddd to-

*Jaiden hugged Y/N and gave a small kiss on the cheek's of Y/N.*

*Rebecca gave Jaiden something, is it a ring? Necklace?*

  Jaiden: Oh my.. My childhood..

Rebecca: Of course you'll love it! I thought of you and Y/N and me would love to play with you too! Its 4 players and enough to have us play!

Jaiden: Yes yes yes!! This is gonna be the best time ever!! Right y/n?

*y/n was thinking, don't know what to even do*

Jaiden: Y/N... Can you hear me?

Y/N: Whattt..? Oh uhm yeah, this is gonna be the best time ever..

Rebecca: Sweet! I'll set it up!

*Jaiden looked at Y/N, concerned about what is happening to Y/N, and then she turned back to Rebecca*

*Jaiden sighed, and would've walked to the couch, and sat down, feeling bad about Y/N*

Y/N: I-I'm going upstairs..

*Y/N would've ran upstairs, trying to hold the tears*

Jaiden & Rebecca: Y/N...?

*Jaiden sat up*

Jaiden: I'm going to check on Y/N.. Do you want to come with me..?

*Rebecca sat up*

Rebecca: Yeah, I'll come with you..

*Both Jaiden, and Rebecca ran upstairs, knocking on the door for Y/N, which both of them can hear Y/N crying*

Jaiden's POV:

-Whats happening with Y/N..? I'm really worried about them.. They haven't get to talk to me rarely today. Hmm.. I think I know what to do..

END OF JAIDEN'S POV

Jaiden: Rebecca, let's make a group hug with Y/N, that'll should make them feel better.

Rebecca: Oh yes, that should make them feel better.

Both Jaiden and Rebecca opened the door, walked about to Y/N, and picked them up, and hugged Y/N. Tightly.

Y/N: Wh-What..? What is this for..?

Rebecca: I know there's, something bothering you.. Isn't it Y/N..?

Y/N shook their head, sighing softly

Jaiden would pull Rebecca to the side, explaining on what happened to the past before Y/N was adopted by herself, Jaiden.

Jaiden explained about how she'll protect Y/N no matter how old or young Y/N is.

Y/N would look confused, still wanting to be comforted again, but then Jaiden would went to her room and grabbed Tofu and Ari, and went back to Y/N's room, and both Tofu and Ari started to fly to Y/N, comforting them.

Jaiden: Isn't that so cute, Y/N?

Y/N would've blushed a little bit, shaking it off.

Jaiden and Rebecca went to sit by Y/N, hugging and not letting Y/N go. Basically comforting them.

(Starting next, will be Jaiden doing something very special for you! Just you wait :) -Jaiden (not animations /SRS)