The meeting

^^^^^

-That afternoon-

*I look at the living room's clock from the sofa and I notice that it's 3PM already*

<Guess I'll go for the daily walk>

*I take a shower, get ready ad after something like 40 minutes I hang out*

<The usual, boring day...>

*I feel a water drop on my hand*

<What? Is it raining? Aw come on>

*While walking to the nearest cafe I tart to laugh thinking of the first time it rained, and how scared i was*

*I enter the cafe*

Peridot -"Good morning, may I ask you a sit on the tables in the tent?"

Bartender -"You need to order something first"

<Really? What should I order? I don't drink or eat... And anyway, why is she looking at my head like that? There's a gem in my head, is it that strange?>

P -"Alright, I'll take a bottle of water and... that kind of double colored circle"

B -"Oh, the medallion"

P -"Yeah... that"

B -"Alright, you may sit"

P -"Umm... Thanks?"

*I start walking towards the tables but I hear the bartemder calling me*

B -"Hey, before you go sit, can I ask you something?"

P -"What?"

B -"I don't want to sound rude but... what's that thing in your head?"

P -"Umm... It's not easy, a lot of people ask but... I have to go"

*I go take a sit as fast as I can*

<Now, how much will it take 'fore it stops raining?>

*While watching people entering the cafe, I notice a girl with a familiar aspect*

*I open my eyes wide, and my mouth too*

<WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE?! Wait... She said she was coming here at 4:00PM... WHAT TIME IS IT?!>

*I look at the clock and I notice it's exactly 4:00PM*

<Oh shit... She was perfectly on time... I have to hi-> *My thoughts are interrupted by a voice*

??? -"Hi!"

P -"YYYKES" *I scream out not too loudly*

 ??? -"Shhh, why are you screaming? Anyway I'm glad you came, I was sure that..." *She whispers in my ear* "...that particular thing we share would have caught your attention"

<T-TOO CLOSE>

P -"Emm..." *I do an imbarassed face*

??? -"Oh, sorry, I'll take a sit" *She sits in front of me on the other side of the table* "Nice to meet you, I'm Lapis"

O -"O-ok..." *I say, still imbarassed*

L -"*Waits silently*

P -"..."

L -"Won't you tell me your name?"

*I raise my head and I actually look at her face for the first time*

*I freeze with my eyes pointing her face*

<Wow, she's... Beautiful>

P -"P-PERIDOT!"

L -"No need to scream, I hear you loud and clear" *She says smiling*

P -"O-ok, sorry"

L -"Don't worry... Anyway, it's raining really hard today isn't it? I remember..."

*While she speaks, I get lost looking at her face. I observe intensely her dark blue eyes, her hair the same color as her eyes, her beautiful face. I also look at the rest of her body up to the torso, since the bottom is covered by the table*

L -"Peridot? Are you listening to me?"

P -"Y-YEAH SURE!... Ok I was distracted, sory"

*I notice her staring at me... Was she observing me too?*

L -"I appreciate your honesty. It's ok anyway, I was just telling you about a fun fact to do some ice-breaking"

P -"Ice-breaking?"

L -"Yeah. You know what I mean right?"

P -"No idea"

L -"It doesn't matter"

*I notice the rain stopped*

L -"So, want to talk about serious stuff?"

P -"Sorry, the rain stopped, I have to go"

L -"Wait, it's about... you know what, you sure you can't stay some more time? I'm the only one you can talk about it with"

P -"No idea what you're talking about but I have to hurry"

L -"What?... Hey, wait, you didn't even eat anything"

P -"It's all yours, I'm not hungry"

*I run away without even saying goodbye*

*I blush*

<W-WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!>

Lapis Pov

<She didn't even say goodbye... But most importantly, she really didn't know what I was talking about? Maybe she didn't understand... I'll have to write her another letter. It's pretty strange that she didn't even ask me how I found her house and give her the letter, I thought she would have been suspicious>

*I start thinking of her face and blushing*

<Anyway, she's really cute... How lucky she's a->

B -"Hey miss" *The bartender interrupts me*

L -"Yeah?"

B -"Your friend left without paying or eating what she ordered, do you want to eat it or should I take it away?"

L -"Oh, I'll eat it, and here's the money"

B -"Alright" *She goes back*

<I have to think of what to write>

*I ask for some paper and a pen and I start to write the second letter*