"OH MY CHRIST" - Tom Holland

This was requested by a lovely follower @love_to_write21
I am so sorry it took me so long! Hope you enjoy it!

"Your CT and bloods came back clear. We will keep you in overnight, just to keep an eye but I really think, and I know you're not going to like this, but I think it's time to think of a care home Jeff"
"Y/n, sweetheart, I will be fine" Jeff insisted.
"This is the 4th time this week that you've fallen. Please consider it. I will be there throughout it all and I will come and visit"
"Y/n..."
"Please. Just think about it. For me" I smiled my best smile.
"You know I can never say no to you when you do that smile" he laughed.
I giggled.
"Okay I'll think about it. Anyway how's your husband?" He asked.
"Yeah he's g..." I started but Rhona came in a interrupted.
"Nurse Y/n, I'm so sorry to interrupt, but your husband is here" Rhona said.
I rolled my eyes.
"I will be there in 2 minutes" I replied.
"I wonder what he's done this time" Jeff laughed.
"I dread to think. I'll be back. But please think about what I've said"
"I will. Promise"
I smiled at Jeff and left the room.

I had been a nurse at the local hospital for 5 years. I enjoyed it very much. You met new people but then you always saw familiar faces too. Like Jeff. He was an elderly gentleman and he had no family left. He refused to go into a care home but it was getting to the point where he had to go. I kept trying to persuade him but he would always refuse. But if he didn't agree this time, I would have to go against his wishes. It was for his own safety.

"Which room?" I asked Rhona.
"Room 12. Good luck, you'll need it" she laughed.
I rolled my eyes, "thanks".

As I got to Room 12, I took a deep breath and opened the door. My eyes widened.
"OH MY CHRIST" I shouted.
"Hi darling" Tom smiled sheepishly.

I had been married to Tom Holland for 4 amazing years. Together for 6 years. We met when Tom broke his nose on the set of In The Heart of The Sea. After I reset his nose, he asked me out on a date. I accepted and then 2 years later, he proposed to me and I said yes! We got married within 6 months. It was such a lovely day. One I will never ever forget.

But Tom was accident prone. I had lost count how many times he ended up here.

"What the fuck have you done!" I scolded him.
He laid on the bed, with a neck brace and his leg in a cast.
"Well, Harry and I were having a race across the garden. I tripped over the garden chair, did a backflip, landed on my neck and smacked my leg on the water feature" he told me.
Okay panic had set in. Breathe Y/n, breathe.
"The water feature? Please tell me you didn't break the water feature!" I gasped trying to keep the panic out my voice.
"Right, I'm laid here with a potentially broken neck, broken leg and all you're worried about is the water feature?" He laughed.
"Is it broken?"
"The water feature, leg or neck?"
"All of it"
"I've had an X-ray on my neck and leg but I'm just waiting for the results and the water feature is still intact" he said.
"Right let me go and chase it up" I said, panic lacing my voice a little more.
Tom could tell.
"Darling, I know you're using humour to cover up the panic. But I promise I am fine. Give me a kiss"
"Not until I have your results. I don't want to hurt you"
Before Tom could answer, I left and went to the front desk. But on my way, I bumped into Harry.
"Hey Y/n!" He smiled.
"Hey"
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yes just worried. Um, I'm going to chase the results up, I'll see you in a bit" I said and carried on walking.

-Tom's POV-
"Darling, I know you're using humour to cover up the panic. But I promise I am fine. Give me a kiss" I said, trying to look at Y/n as best as I could but the neck brace was restricting.
"Not until I have your results. I don't want to hurt you" she replied but before I could replied, she had walked out.
"Fuck" I whispered to myself.

When the accident happened, I knew Y/n would panic. She always did when I ended up here. Even if it was a cut, but she had to know.

The only reason she would panic was because she's seen so many incidents and some outcomes weren't nice. So seeing your husband here was hard.

"Mate, what's wrong with Y/n?" Harry asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.
"She panicking" I replied.
Before I could reply, she walked back into the room holding my notes.
"Right, your neck X-ray is all good, but you're going need a operation on your leg as it's broken in 3 different places"
"Okay. That's okay" I calmly said.
"Okay? Tom this is not okay! You have No Way Home to film! How can you do that in a cast! And you're going to need a lot of help. I will take some leave, 6 weeks should be enough shouldn't it, to help you" she sped talked.
"Honey.." I tried to butt in.
"Yeah 6 weeks. I'll go and talk to Rhona now. It should be okay"
"Darling..."
"Harry, you stay here, I'll go and talk to Rhona while Nick comes and take the brace off"
"Y/N!" I shouted.
She jumped, stopped and looked at me.
"Darling, listen to me. It's a broken leg. John Watts already knows about this. He is okay with it and filming has been pushed back until I am healed. As for you taking time off. No. Absolutely not. I'm sure Mum and Dad will help" I said.
"And we will Y/n" Harry piped in.
"Y/n, Jeff is asking for you" Rhona said, poking her head through the door.
"Okay. I'll be there now" she replied. I could see tears in her eyes.
"I'm sorry for making you feel this way. It was a stupid race. But it's happened, and I promise you it'll be okay" I reassured her.
"I know. I'm sorry. I just don't like seeing you like this" she whispered.
"I know darling. And I'm sorry. Now come here and give me a kiss before you have to go to Jeff" I laughed.
A small laugh left her lips as she walked over to me. I grabbed her cheeks softly and brought her lips to mine.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you more" she said, before leaning in and kissing me more.