Summer - Tom Holland

Summer was my favourite time of the year. Sun, dresses, parties and alcohol. What more could you want.
"Darling come on! We're going to be late!" Tom, my boyfriend of 2 years, shouted up the stairs. "5 more minutes!" I called back. "You said that 30 minutes ago" he muttered. "I heard that!". "Just come on!".

20 minutes later and I was finally ready. "Oh I'll be 5 more minutes" Tom said mimicking me. "Oh shut up and let's go. We are already late". "Yeah and I wonder why" Tom said locking the door behind us. "You love me" I said kissing him. "Meh debatable". I slapped his chest. He laughed.

We were on the way to my parents house for our annual summer party. "I'm so excited. Get to see my family, go in the pool and have a drink!" I squirmed in excitement. Tom laughed. "And I cannot wait to give Alaya a huge hug!".

Alaya is my 3 year old sister. She is so adorable and cute and whenever I am not busy, I always spend my time with her. Her favourite thing to do is to have a sleepover round our house. Though when Tom is there, she doesn't pay attention to me. It's always about Tom.

"Ready to be bombarded?" I asked Tom, but before he could reply, Mum opened the door and out ran an excited Alaya. "Tom!" She shouted, while running to him. Tom picked her up and spun her round. "There's my favourite Y/l/n" he answered. "Hey" I pouted. Alaya poked her tongue out at me. "Oi missy" I tickled her. "Hey stop y/n" she giggled. "Not until I get a hug" I laughed. "Fine" she huffed. She outstretched her arms for me to take her. "Did you just huff at me?" I said, hand ready to tickle her. "No y/n" she laughed. "That's what I thought" I giggled. "I love you". "I love you too sweetheart". I kissed her head and put her down. "But I love Tom more" she quickly said, grabbing his hand and pulling him away. "Looks like you've just lost your boyfriend for the day sweetie" Mum laughed. "Yep" I laughed too.

"How's work going?" Dad asked as we were in the pool, with a cider in our hands. "Yeah it's okay. Stressful but what job isn't" I laughed. "That's very true". "How about yours?" I asked him. "Yeah it's good thanks! Your mother wants me to redo our kitchen. I mean it's my month off" he said. "No rest for the wicked". "Well now I know where you get your wickedness from then" I heard Tom say behind me. I turned around and a laugh erupted from me. "Don't go there" he raised his hand. "Alright there princess?" Dad asked and I high fived him. Tom was dressed in a pink tutu and had lipstick as blusher and eyeshadow as lipstick. I grabbed my phone to take a picture. "Smile". "I hate you y/n". "Here send that to me. I want that as your contact picture Tom" Dad laughed. "Don't you dare y/n" Tom glared, but with a hint of a smirk. "Andddd send" I showed him as I hit the send button. "Oh you little sh..." Tom started but I cut him off. "Here's the Queen" I said to Alaya who was in her tutu. "Tom! We haven't finished our tea party!" She said with authority. "Darling why don't you go and get you swimming costume on and come in the pool and give Tom a rest?" Dad said. Her bottom lip started trembling. "Alaya, I bet you I can put my swim things on before you can" Tom said trying to stop Alaya from crying. "Okay. Go" she shouted and sprinted off. Tom smiled and ran off after her. "Where are they off too?" Mum asked bringing drinks out and getting into the pool. "Seeing who can put their costume on first" I laughed. "Oh Tom is good with her" Mum said passing me my drink. "When are you going to make me a grandad then?" Dad just asked out right. I was so shocked that I spat my drink out and started choking. "Steven!" Mum scolded. "Natasha" Dad mocked. "We haven't really thought yet" I spoke. "Let me know when you do". "Dad!" I laughed.

After 10 minutes Tom and Alaya came running out. "Y/n, y/n, y/n" Alaya shouted while running to the pool. "I beat Tom!" She shouted happily while climbing up the steps. I turned and helped her in. She was still afraid of the water so she clung to me for dear life. "Well done sweetie" I said hugging her and kissing her forehead. "Yeah but why did you win?" Tom laughed while getting in too. "I hid his shorts" she giggled. All of us started laughing. "Alaya! You've definitely got my brains" I laughed. "You both take after your father" Mum stated. "Proud" Dad proudly said while hugging Alaya and I. Tom and Mum rolled their eyes.

"Awh thank you for having us" Tom said hugging Mum and Dad. "It's our pleasure Tom. You are always welcome" Dad responded. "Bye you two. I love you!" I said grabbing them both in a hug. "We love you too darling". "What about me?" Alaya tiredly said, walking to me with her hands outstretched. I picked her up. "I love you more monkey". I kissed her head and she cuddled into me. "Hey you can't go to sleep on me" I laughed. "Where's my hug?" Tom asked Alaya. I passed her to Tom. She cuddled into him. "You can't go to sleep on me either" Tom laughed. She whined. "How about you come and have a sleepover at our house tomorrow?" I asked her. She nodded tiredly. "Why don't you all come for lunch tomorrow then?" Tom suggested. "That would be lovely" Mum said taking Alaya from Tom who had fallen asleep. "Well then we will see you tomorrow!" I exclaimed while hugging them once more and walking to the car. "I had fun today" I said while getting in the car. "So did I" Tom replied. "Of course you did princess". We both laughed.

Today was a great day. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.