Bow and Arrow - Clint Barton

"Watch out!" I shouted as I released the arrow. Without turning around, Clint put his hand out and caught it. "You're meant to aim for the target y/n, not me" He spoke. "Sorry" I apologised.

Clint was teaching me how to shoot an arrow as I was always bugging him to teach me. He finally gave in but I think he was regretting agreeing to teach me now.

So far, I had hit the wall, the ceiling and pierced right through Tony's favourite shirt. He went mad but my response was "you shouldn't of left it in the training room then". The only thing I hadn't hit was the target.

I placed the bow and arrow down and went to sit on the bench. I was never going get it right.

The only reason I wanted to learn was because I got bored just sitting around. See, everyone else was off training to perfect there powers but I couldn't. I could turn invisible so I didn't need training. The only time I trained was if there was a mission and we were practising a plan. Otherwise I wasn't needed. So I wanted something to do in my spare time.

"Are you okay?" I heard Clint say. I had my hands over my face. I nodded. "Don't lie to me miss" he laughed. I removed my hands so he could see my face. "I guess I'm annoyed that I can't do it" I answered truthfully. "You've got to practise loads. Plus you can do it. Just aim at the target" he giggled. I hit his shoulder. "I said I was sorry!" I laughed. "I know I know". "So come on. Try again. For me?" He pleaded. "Okay fine!" I laughed while going to pick the bow and arrow back up.

"Right, put your arms up. Don't put your back elbow up too high" "lower it" "yep that's it". His guidance was helping me. "Right now level your head with the target" "yep that's it" "now close one eye" "can you see the middle?" He asked. I nodded. "Right now, release". I released. "OH MY GOD I HIT IT! I HIT THE TARGET!" I screamed while jumping up and down. Clint couldn't help but laugh. "See you can do it!!" He smiled. "Thank you" I beamed. "I'm going to get my own bow and arrow" I announced. Clint's head shot up to look at me, his face full of horror. "No chance! Keep practising first!". We both laughed.