Quarantine - Thor

"Lady y/n, I'm bored" Thor groaned. It was the 6th week of lockdown and we were bored. "I know my prince but there isn't really anything we can do" I replied. I was currently lying with my feet on the sofa and my head on the ground. It was the most comfortable position at this exact moment. "Do we need any shopping?" Thor asked. I got up and looked at him. "Thor, you literally went shopping an hour ago". "I know but I'm bored". I chuckled. "Well why don't we play a game of hide and seek" I suggested. His eyes lit up. "Okay you count and I hide" he said. I nodded and ran off to go and hide.

What Thor forgot was, that I am the queen of hide and seek. We played it with the avengers a while back and it took them 6 hours to find me. So this was going to be a longggg game.

I finally found a hiding place, in the bathroom cabinet above the sink. My ability is to change into anything I desire to help me fit into small places so this was perfect. I had quickly got into position when I heard Thor boom "ready or not here I come". I'm pretty sure the whole of New York could here him. "Here we go" I muttered to myself.

It must have been a few hours later because Thor still hadn't found me yet. He had been into the bathroom but he hadn't looked in the cabinet. To say I was bored was an understatement but I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Thor's POV:
I had been looking for y/n now for 3 hours. I had looked everywhere. I agreed to hide and seek because I knew how well y/n was at hiding. And I was bored so it would keep me going. Suddenly I heard a huge thump from the bathroom. "Lady Y/n?" I called while running to the bathroom. I opened the door and found her on the floor rubbing her head. "Boo?" She laughed. I bent down beside her and lifted her up and kissed her head. "Where were you my love?" I asked. "I was hiding in the cabinet above the sink" she answered. "The only place I didn't look" I smirked. She giggled. I loved her giggle. "I fell asleep and lent against the door and fell out" she yawned. "Well my lady, why don't we cuddle in bed and watch some films?" I suggest. "Sounds perfect my Prince". She kissed my cheek and snuggled back into my arms.