1. The day an idiot altered reality

This was it. It finally happened.

You grinned down at your messy apartment floor, eyes focusing on the black cord sitting idly.

It belonged to the TV. The cord had miraculously unplugged and now you felt like you had been thrown into a fan fiction. You know, the ones where you plug the TV back in and suddenly you're in your favorite anime?

Yeah. That one.

But would the whole concept be ruined due to your knowledge of its existence?

Probably...

Oh well!

You sat on your knees in front of the outlet giddily, the plug in your hands. You closed your eyes, imagining your favorite anime (which happened to be hunter x hunter) and thinking about becoming a part of that universe.

With your wish in mind, you shoved the plug in. You didn't have to wait long...

In fact, the reaction was almost instantaneous.

Blue light shot out of the outlet, zapping your hand. You shriek, letting go of the cord and falling back on your butt.

"OW! Shit!" You curse, nursing your hand.

The TV clicks back on, resuming the episode of hxh you had been watching earlier that day.

Unfortunately, you weren't magically transported into another dimension. You didn't even gain cool powers from it. What a waste.

Nah. Definitely not like you completely altered reality. Haha... gotta love dramatic irony!

~~~~~

A boy with green hair and a whole ass green outfit stared wide-eyed at his surroundings. Last thing he remembered was being in his bed and now he was sitting in the middle of an unfamiliar room.

It was a little messy..

The couch was nice, though. And he was kind of tired...

The green boy curled up on the couch and fell asleep.

Several others found themselves in the exact same position...

A girl— uh, I mean boy calmly strolled the streets, attempting to figure out where he was. He assumed somewhere in Yorknew, considering the tall buildings and the large crowds of people.

The boy looked up at a street sign, trying to read the odd symbols written across it. His blonde haired brushed against his shoulder as he tilted his head in confusion. Were these even real words?

He stumbled as a man, who was closely followed by a group of other men, bumped into him.

"Watch it, fag!" The man yells, spitting at the blonde's feet. (Ugh I despise that word with my entire being but it's for the sake of the story T-T)

The man's mindless flock of lambs laughs, nudging each other.

"Yeah!"

"Nice outfit, freak!"

The blonde exhaled deeply, exercising patience. He just ignored them and walked away, looking for some higher ground so he wouldn't stick out as much.

Apparently his clothes and hair weren't exactly normal here.

Wherever 'here' was...

The blonde found a building, walking around to the fire escape. He stared up at the ladder before bending his knees and literally jumping onto the first level. No ladder needed apparently.

From there, he climbed up the stairs at a leisurely pace, taking the time to memorize the way in case he wanted to come back.

Near the top, he spotted a figure hunched over, peeking into a window.

...pervert...

The blonde pulls out his little... wooden stick things? Honestly don't know what they're called. He presses one against the figure's throat.

"Step away from the window, you creep."

The 'creep' jolts upon hearing the familiar voice.

"Kurapika?" The figure asks. He feels the weapon disappear and turns around.

"Leorio?.." Kurapika dead pans, wondering if it was better or worse to personally know the pervert. "Why are you peeking into someone's window, you perv."

"GEH! I-it's not like that!"

"Really."

"Don't sound so unconvinced!" He huffs, standing up and dusting his suit off. "You won't believe who I found."

"Don't try to change the topic."

"I'm not! Ugh, just look for yourself god damnit!" Leorio shoves Kurapika in front of the window. "Isn't that gon? On the couch?"

A green clad figure was curled up on said couch, snoozing peacefully. Nobody else seemed to be home.

"You've got to be kidding me," Kurapika mumbles.

~~~~~

Words:694

This will most likely mainly focus on the adult trio, although leorio and Kurapika have some cute moments too. Mc's age is like 21 and Kurapika is aged up to 19 cuz we ain't having none of that illegal shit. Killua and gon won't be love interest FOR OBVIOUS REASONS but they will be close to Mc platonically and they will have their own cute, fluffy moments. Mc will sort of be like a parental figure to them if that makes sense.