The first vision

You were all sitting around Todd Howard...

(Y/N): Well, I'm well known around the world now. I'm known as the! (Strikes pose) Dragonborn!

Megumin: (Strikes pose beside you) And I am his explosion partner, Megumin!

(Y/N): Explosion partner?

Megumin: Yes, you were the one that helped me train with the explosion! We're partners now!

(Y/N): But we have other partners too you know.

Megumin: Yeah, I guess you're right.

Todd: That explains why people were talking about you earlier. I was confused as to why there was something from one of my games here.

(Y/N): Oddly enough though, it seems that I'm not the first.

Todd: Huh?

(Y/N): It seems that this place is very similar to The Elder Scrolls in many ways. I've seen odd connections. Like the elves over in the kingdom near us are physically identical to the wood elves.

Todd: It surely can't be a mere coincidence?

(Y/N): I'm not sure... Not only that the Gods and Goddesses are somewhat similar for some reason.

Todd: There has to be an explanation for it.

(Y/N): Wish I could give you one. Well, the good thing is that I actually feel like the Dovahkiin.

Todd: Cool. Anyways, what happened to the blue-haired girl and the blondie?

Kazuma: They got tired of not understanding what we were talking about.

Todd: And Megumin was it? I'm glad that you stayed interested.

Megumin: Well, it's not just that. I'd much prefer to be around (Y/N).

(Y/N): Ehehe. It's like she's my little sister.

You gave her headpats. She started blushing but she wasn't gonna complain.

Todd: Well I was sent here with nothing but robes and magical powers. Mind if I join your party?

(Y/N): Is there a max number for party members?

For plot, convenience let's just say it 15.

(Y/N): Thanks! You're free to join Mr. Howard!

Todd: Oh please, just call me Todd.

You shook his hand, in which he started to grunt and hold his head in pain.

Todd: Gah! My head!

(Y/N): You ok man?

Todd: I-i think so.  But I saw something just now... I was... Shaking a man's hand. He had these big dark robes. It's all just blurry from there but I can make out what he's saying... He's saying something about a deal we made or something...

(Y/N): Thats odd. Maybe some kind of vision?

Todd: Yes, but why?

(Y/N): We're just gonna have to wait and find out.