The Explosion Loli 2

Hey! I'm back baby! School can be stressing sometimes, am I right? Well anyways you're not here to read this. Here's a gift.

 Here's a gift

(Y/N)'s pov

We were standing at the spot where there were some toads to kill.

(Y/N): Ok Megumine. All you need to do is prober your worth. Kill that toad over there.

Megumine: Heh... This will be easy...

(Y/N): Kazuma and Aqua you make sure that no toads sneak up on her.

Aqua: Ok.

Kazuma: Got it!

(Y/N): I'll just watch the show and make sure none of you die.

I sat down and pulled out a picnic basket with some sandwiches in it.

Kazuma: Where in the world did you get that?!

(Y/N): Don't question the DragonBorn's actions!

After that, Megumine started her chanting.

Megumine: Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark,
I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson.
The time of awakening cometh.
Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary,
appear now as an intangible distortions!
I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force:
a destructive force without equal!
Return all creation to cinders,
and come frome the abyss!
Explosion!

Author: If you thought, " He definitely copied and pasted that." Then you'd be correct.

A large explosion created a giant crater where it once was.

(Y/N): Nice, :-) I think you just found yourself a par-

I was then interrupted by her falling on the ground.

Megumine: Even though my explosion spell is powerful, using it takes a lot of energy. I exhausted myself conjuring it. So now, well I can t move a muscle.

(Y/N): =_= Should've seen that coming.

Another toad came out of the ground nearby.

Kazuma: Looks like you woke it up from it's nap!

(Y/N): Ooh! This is getting interesting! (Takes bite of sandwich)

Megumine: Oh no... I didn't expect a frog to pop up nearby. This is bad, I'll be eaten. Sorry but could you do something bef-

She was interrupted by the toad eating her.

(Y/N): Well I should help now. Hold on where's Aqua? Oh she was eaten to huh? I guess I didn't notice because I was to busy eating my sandwiches.

I got up and Conjured a frost atronach. It started attacking the toad eating Aqua. Whilst I went over to the one eating Megumine, I summoned my bound Sword and chopped it to pieces. Making Megumine fall out.

(Y/N): You alright?

Megumine: I'm fine, but you'll have to carry me back to town.

(Y/N): Alright...

I picked her up even though she smelt like shit.

Time skip to Axel.

Aqua: I smell horrible.*sob*

Megumine: I don't know if you knew but the inside of a frog is both stinky and cozy.

(Y/N): Uhhhh. Ok???

Kazuma: You're banned from using explosion magic unless its and emergency, got it?

Megumine: That's not possible.

(Y/N) and Kazuma: Why?

Megumine: Explosion magic is the only kind I can use. I don't wanna cast any other spells.

Kazuma's: Seriously?

Megumine: Seriously.

(Y/N): Why though? You're clearly capable of using other spells. Why just use explosion magic?

Megumine: I am an arch wizard who loves explosion magic more than anything! I can't stand the other spells in the detonation family. They suck! Explosion is the one for me! It would be easier for me to use other spells. But I refuse! I love the explosion spell more than anything!

(Y/N): That's... Actually very nice that you only like one spell and that your dedicating yourself to it.

Aqua: Yes! I also love the passion that you have for it!

The three of us give each other a thumbs up.

Kazuma: Well, we'll split the reward and maybe we'll see each other again someday.

(Y/N): Since when are you the leader of the party? You can't just kick out our new party member!

Megumine: Yes! Just give me a permanent spot in you party and im all yours! I don't need pay, all need is a meal everyday.

They were just fighting while I was just standing there with slime flinging all over the place and Megumine was struggling to hold on to my back because Kazuma was trying to pull her off.

(Y/N): Kazuma!!! I told you that she is already in our party! Stop trying to be mean to the girl!

When I yelled, my voice echoed through the mountains and you could hear thunder due toy yelling. Kazuma stopped right away.

Kazuma: S-sorry (Y/N)...

Everyone in town was just staring talking bad about how Kazuma was being mean to " My sister" and how I stood up for her.

Things calmed down and Kazuma and I went back to the guild and picked up our pay.

Kazuma: Damn this sucks... 110 grand split 10 ways. It's just 36 grand each.

(Y/N): It's not so bad. Look at the bright side at least we had fun.

Kazuma: Just what do you mean by "fun"?

Kazuma: We really need some more alis. The only ones we have now suck.

???- I saw your poster. I hope I'm not late. Are you still recruiting adventurers for your party?

(Y/N): (whispers) What a hottie.

Kazuma: Yeah we are! I wouldn't recommend it, but if you really wanna!

Darkness: that's good, I was worried. You see, I have been waiting ages for the right party to come along. (Erotic breathing)

(Y/N)'s thoughts: Woah! What was that for!? Looks like pinocchio is talking, and he ain't telling the truth!

Darkness: My name is darkness. A-and my class is c-crusader.

(Y/N): You alright ma'am? You seem to be having trouble speaking. If you're nervous then that's ok. We all get nervous sometimes.

Darkness: I would like to join your p-p-p-party please!