Troublesome Seatmate and a Intersting Transfer I

Third person Pov

"Good Morning class."

"Good morning sensei."

"An interesting thing has happened today. I have also just been informed of this."

"What is it?"

"In the first time in the schools history, we will be having a transfer student."

Sounds of surprise could be heard around the classroom. Soon it became relatively loud. However someone spoke up.

"How come we are getting a transfer student?"

"It is too compensate for the student who just dropped out. It was also perfect timing since he was just recommended here."

"Ne, sensei, are they a boy or a girl?"

"It is a male."

A platinum haired girl seated in the back of the class smirked.

Some of the girls became excited.

'I hope he is handsome.'

'Yeah, what if he is a total hunk?'

'Can I call dibs if he's handsome?'

*knock*knock*

"You may come in." Said the teacher.

A tall handsome male walked into the classroom. Most of the girls have blushes on their face, while a few males were glaring at him, seeing as there was another pretty boy.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?"

"My name is Yu Ijin."

"Uh, is that it? Anyone have any questions for him?"

A blonde haired girl raised her hand.

"Yes, Shirisaki?"

"Where are you from? You don't look Japanese."

"I am from Korea."

"Anybody else?"

"Are you single?"

"Yes."

The other girls immediately changed like a hunter eyeing their prey.

"Ok, that's all the time we have, class will now begin. Your seat is beside Kiryuuin, the empty seat in the back."

Ijin Pov

I learned a lot of new stuff today. They said that this was a 'elite school' but even though I just started to learn the materials, I could understand it pretty well.

Although, something else has been bothering me. The girl sitting beside me has been staring at me for the whole duration of class, both morning and afternoon. I am very suprised to see someone so dedicated to a mundane task, but hopefuly it won't become bothersome later.

There was also a security camera in the top corner of the room, most likely to observe us if an incident were to happen in the classroom, and there should be more located across the campus. My seatmate, the platnium haired girl noticed me take a glance at the camera. Her eyes widened but returned to her previous expression.

The bell rang, signalling the end of classes for today. As I got up to leave my path was blocked by said girl. I tried walking left, she walked right. I went right she went left. I noticed that most of our classmates were looking at us.

"Um, your name is Kiryuuin right? Can you please not block me? I have things to do."

"First give me your number, then I'll let you pass."

I pulled out my phone and showed her my number. Suddenly she gtabbed my phone and quickly typed something into it.

"Thank you, seat mate kun."

I decided to ignore the name she called me and finally got out of the classroom. Now, where should I go? Maybe the convenience store. Probably buy a laptop too.

As I walked, I checked what she did to my phone. 'Kiryuuin Fuka.' Huh, and her phone number. She is a very interesting person, from what I could see observing how the people looked at her. She is beautiful, probably smart and she has some muscle, at the perfect ratio between strength and aesthetics. At first glance it may seem like she isn't too physically capable, however when observed closely, she did some kind of physical training. Hopefully I won't be bothered by her too much in the future. However, I wonder if I can call her a friend. Then again, today was the first time I had a interaction with her so I can probably wait on that.

Kiryuuin Pov

There was never a transfer student in the history of the school. But today, the first ever transfer student was introduced to our class. They must have connections with the government, or be an outstanding person. This makes the class more interesting.
He walked in, catching all the eyes of the students. My, my, he's very handsome and tall. Most likely not Japanese. However his hair was strange, after all grey is not the natural hair colour for a healthy teenager, but it seemed to make him look a lot better.

"My name is Yu Ijin."

So he's Korean. Single too? Not like it matters. If he can entertain me, I will make him mine. After all, I always get what I want, nothing has stopped me before.

I wonder how he'll react if I spend the rest of the class staring at him.

While staring at him, I noticed that his body was very toned, muscular arms, even his neck. It wasn't overly bulky, very lean but the perfect proportions for a strong male.

I felt like he noticed me, but he continued to pay attention to the lesson, writing down things in his notebook.

In the middle of class, he glanced at the top corner of the room. Curious of why he did that, I realized what he had seen. A camera was mounted in the corner, proving my suspicions of the school. Now the final thing I have to do is get his number, and I already have plan for that.

Timeskip

Thanks to seatmate kun, today was a very interesting day. He is also even more mysterious after Horikita couldn't get access to his information. The only thing it says on his student file was, nationality, birthdate, and only 2 family members. Blank space occupied most of the paper.

I scrolled through my phone and found the picture I was looking for. I set it as my wallpaper and headed to bed.

"Fufu, do entertain me, Yu IJin, and I will make you mine, or I will become your's either one is fine. This is the best thing that I could have hoped for to make school life more interesting."

《A|N》===============
Ever since that picture of Fuka, my mind is full of her so naturally ideas come into my mind. Fun thing I wanted to do when I'm incapable of thinking what to wfite for my other fanfiction. I might not update this, but yeah, this is kinda just a book where I vomit out ideas.
Also prob alot of grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes bc phone keyboard is tiny and im lazy. ;-;
1100 words.
July 13, 2021

I just finished watching vivy with my friend and when we were at the park, he suggested i try running like her. i think i did it pretty well, im just a lot slower.