A Future

"Matsushita senpai, I like you, will you go out with me?" On a rooftop of a skyscraper, a kouhai declares his love for his senpai.

"Sorry, but I'm already married." The brown haired woman replied without hesitation.

"What? I never knew. I see, thats a shame, can I know who it is?" He wanted to know who it was that made her not even think about his confession.

"He prefers his privacy, but I can describe him. He is 184 cm, has brown hair and golden eyes, usually has a constant poker face, and weighs 190 pounds. Even though he seems very dense, he always knows what I need and want, and I feel safest beside him." The woman says with a smile on her face.

"But, I'm taller than him, and I'm a famous model. I'm a caring person too, what does he have that I don't?" The man exclaimed. He was taller and was even offered a chance to go to Paris for a magazine cover.

"You just aren't Taka, he's irreplaceable. That's all, you will never be as good as him."

"But, but, do you not see? Me, the famous Yuya Satoshi is asking you out, and you don't even consider it?" The model is more agitated now, consumed by his own ego.

"You said you were a caring person, yet you act like this to someone you like. Even if I was not dating Taka, I wouldn't ever hesitate to say no." That seemed to break what little patience he had, and lunged at her. She quickly dodged to the right and he stumbled almost crashing into the wall.

"Lunging at someone like an animal, I wonder what would happen if a video of the famous Yuya Satoshi attempting assault would do." She taunted.

"You little bitch, you can't post the video if I blackmail you with a video of your naked body after I rape you!" He was desperate, if she ever got away, his career would be over and his reputation would crumble.

"I got it all recorded and I'm video calling Taka right now, you life is over. It was over the moment you displayed hostility towards me." She smirked as she continued to film him while running away.

"How are you so fast, you're just a female model! When I get my hands on you, you're so dead, and you're precious 'Taka' can't do anything about it!" He screamed. As he turned the corner, instead of seeing a fleeing person he collided with a giant.

"Ow, what the fuck get out of my w.a..y... Sorry big fella, but I need to catch a woman right now, could you please move aside?" He said with sweat dripping down his face, knowing he might have made a huge mistake.

"Chasing after Matsushita? My job is to protect her from people like you, Bro will also not be pleased if I let you go after calling her a bitch." Yuya then remembered where he saw this black mountain of muscle.

"So you're her bodyguard, look there's been a misunderstanding, I'm chasing someone else not Matsushita san, so could you please let me pass?" She was getting away and the bodyguard was so big, he was completely blocking the door.

"No can do, Bro asked me to beat you up as much as I liked. Tough luck." Yuya tries backing away, but stumbles, falling on his behind.

"We can talk about this right? I can give you more money than her!" With his impending doom, he resorts to a last minute bribe.

"Bro already pays me more than enough, goodbye."

*Bam! Crack
"ARRGHHHH, M-MY ARM IS BENDING THE WAY! Pe-please, c-an you stop, I'm wrong, I'm wrong, I'll never go near her again, p-please leave me alone." The chad with the cool shades ignored the pitiful attempt of a man stricken with fear.

"Thank you Albert, you saved me there." Matsushita said as she caught her breath.