1. Waking up

'Hello there :)'

??? POV

Hi! You're probably wondering who I am, am I correct? My name is Komaru Naegi,Ultimate lucky student! Well.. technically I became ultimate lucky student after my brother became the ultimate hope..BUT that's a story for another time.

My birthday is today which is odd because it's also my first day at school,but I don't mind!

Since it's my birthday I'm officially turning 16 therefore I can communicate with my soulmate! :)

I don't know who my soulmate is but I do know that they write on their skin alot! Unfortunately I haven't been able to respond to them because I had only been 15.

But enough rambling time to get on to the story!
_________________🖤

No POV:
6:30 am

[Beep beep!] [Beep beep]

Komaru woke up to the sound of her alarm beeping letting her know that it's time to wake up.

"Ngh"

The girl turned over and tapped her alarm to turn it off. She turned back over and went back to sleep

                     5 minutes later

"KOMARU! GET UP I HEARD YOUR ALARM" A boy yelled from downstairs

"FINE! IM COMING!" Komaru yelled back.

The brunette got out of bed,walked to her closet to change, and then walked downstairs to meet up with her brother.

"About time." The boy said rolling his eyes.

"You know I'm not a morning person,Makoto!" Komaru said as a comeback to her brother's annoyed response to seeing her.

"But it's your first day at Hope's Peak. Not to mention its also your birthday."Makoto said while pouring himself and Komaru a bowl of cereal.

"OH YEAH! It's my birthday!"Komaru said almost dropping her bowl

"How did you forget your birthday? ITS YOUR 16th BIRTHDAY!?"Makoto yelled deciding whether to be mad at his sister or not.

"H-HEY! I didn't forget.. it just..slipped my mind."Komaru said trying to prove her point.

Makoto ran to the office and grabbed a pen for Komaru to use on her skin.

"Here." Makoto said handing the pen to his slightly younger but taller sister.

"Thanks!" The brunette grabbed the pen from her brother's clutch then proceeded to write on her skin.

Once she finished ber brother asked "So..what did you write?" He said while tilting his head to the side.

"Well.." she show him her hand to reveal what she wrote.

                        'Hello there :)'

Words:398