4.I am a hetrosexual.

Toko POV:
8:35 Hope's Peak

They were doing a review of what we've learned the past month so I zoned out.

I drew mini hearts on the back of my hand until I noticed two messages.

On my wrist was marked
'Aww thanks!'
On palm was marked
'Do you have a crush or something?'

"Ack!" I screeched out of embarrassment. It didn't help that everyone in the classroom turned and stared at me.

"Do you have something to share with the class Miss.Fukawa?"My teacher asked,very obviously disappointed.

"N-no sir!" I said hiding my face.

When I unwrapped my arms from my head I noticed a black smear on my shirt.

"Whaa..?" I said in my head. "Is something on my face??"I thought once again.

I shot my hand up. "Can I go to the restroom?" I asked as soon as he called on my hand.

"Yes but hurry up." He said dully. It's easy to tell that he thinks I'm up to something.

As I hurried down to the washroom I hid my face from the hall monitors,one of which is Kiyotaka.

I walked over to one of the mirrors only to see...'Hope you're a girl( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'  written on my cheek.

"What the h3ll?!" I screamed while washing my face.

"Miss are you alright?"A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see who it was.

It was that maid girl. Her name was Kirumi or something.

"Y-yeah. Not that you a-actually care.."I spit out still trying to rub my face.

"I am pleased that you are alright but you are wrong saying that I do not care. It is my job to help,serve,and care for everyone." She said in her typical soothing voice.

"Whatever.. if you do help people,do me a favor and find something to help me whip my cheek."I spoke feeling proud of myself for not stuttering.

"Hm.. here you can take my spare rag."Kirmi spit out while reaching into her bag for what I'm assuming is the rag.

She handed it to me and I cleaned my face.

_________________________

Hi! I'm deleting wattpad for a bit so this is the last chapter for a while.

Words 393

I'm not deleting my account so I may be back but idk.