5.Asahina

Toko POV
End of day

'Is my soulmate a female?' I thought to myself. 'No.. there's no way!'

RING

That's the bell. I walked to my locker to retrieve the rest of my things when I ran into the others. "Hi Toko!" Asahina yelled. I don't know why they talk to me. "What do you want." I said back to her. I wasn't really in to mood to talk right now. "You should walk with us!" Did she not get the hint?

"Um.. okay?" I replied. I've been trying to get better and not being rude so I agreed. "Since when do you want to walk with us?" Kyoko-san said. I knew they didn't want me around. "I'm trying to be nice." This is stupid.

"If you don't wa-"
"I'LL WALK WITH YOU G-GUYS!" I cut her off because this was getting annoying. "Okay, okay! You don't need to get angry!" Celeste said. I hate these people. She's lying to herself

No pov:

They started to walk and after around 3 minutes Asahina came up to Toko. "Hey Toko! Back in the building, when we were talking, may have been the longest I've ever heard you not stutter!" Asahina said.

"ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?!" Toko screamed. "No! I would never do that! I was just saying that I'm proud." Asahina replied. None of the others looked back because this happens daily with Toko.

"O-oh.. Well, I-I don't n-need you to be proud. Toko snarled snarled is a funny word! "Doesn't mean I'm not proud!" She said. Toko rolled her eyes and then looked down.

333 words.

Random explanation for this chapter:
I believe that Toko and Aoi would be friends. I also think that after UDG, Toko trys to be nicer to others but because of habit it's hard.

Hello! As you can tell it's been a while. I got busy with school! I will not post daily but I will try to post more.

Cya!