2.I have a soulmate..?

No POV:
7:35
Fukawa Household

Toko has been awake for a few now unable to get back to sleep.

[Ring ring! This is Byakuya Togami
asking you to wake up my love]

"Hm?" Toko looked up from her book curious about that the noise.

"Oh it was my alarm..." She had set a custom alarm about a year ago to make her feel as if her crush,Byakuya Togami,was waking her up.

'Might aswell get ready' She thought in her mind while getting up. She got dressed,brushed her teeth,and ran out the door attempting to avoid her mothers.

[*Insert stomach grumbling noises*]

Startled by the sudden noise Toko jumped a little. 'I'll eat at lunch...'. She reached her hand up to rub her stomach when she saw it...

'Hello there :)' was marked on her skin with quite decent handwriting.

'Wow.. guess it's his birthday.I was starting to think I don't have a soulmate' Toko muttered to herself. She grabbed a pen from her writing kit (she carries those around and you can't convince me otherwise 😤)

'Happy Birthday....I guess'

She finished marking her arm with the pen then walked up to the group of people she hangs out with.

Komaru POV:

I arrived at my first day at school!
"Hey Makoto,could you introduce me to your friends?" I asked my brother.

"Yeah! I have a feeling Hina will like you." He responded in a cheerful tone.

2 minutes later

We approached a group of people who I assumed were Makotos' friends.

"Heyo Naegi-kun! Who the girl?" A girl asked from among the group of people.

She had her hair in a high ponytail. She was wearing a white tank top and a red track jacket.

"Guys,this is my little sister Komaru!"My brother said pushing me forward a bit.

"NAEGI! WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM US THAT YOU HAD A SISTER?!" A man screamed from the group.

"I did..?"

"I suppose he could've and we just forgot but he's so much of an imbecile he probably didnt." I heard a man say from the back.

"Hey wait! I know you!" I said pointing at a tall blonde guy.

"Oh..?"

"Komaru shut it..." Makoto whispered in my ear.

"Yeah! Makoto told me alot about you." I said completely ignoring my brother

"Dang bro that's gay ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" The girl spoke once again.

"Oh my lord Hina.." My brother said while face palming.

Half the group started laughing.

"Anyways shouldn't we introduce ourselves..?" A quite emotionless girl said. I recognize her as Makoto's best female friend, Kyoko Kirigiri.

"W-wow that's the s-s-smartest thing you've s-said a-a-all say.." I heard a female voice say. I looked over to see who it was and at that moment my heart dropped.

Words 491

This took a long time to write and it sucks :( oh well.

Kinda gay ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)