I

June 25, 1961, Asterope Antares Black and Regulus Arcturus Black of the Noble House of Black, was born to Orion and Walburga Black

June 25, 1961,
Asterope Antares Black and Regulus Arcturus Black of the Noble House of Black, was born to Orion and Walburga Black.

Just like the other members of the Black dynasty, Asterope was named after the stars and constellations that lights up the darkness in the night sky.

Asterope;
The star system is a double star in the zodiac constellation of Taurus.
or
In Greek mythology, Asterope means 'lightning'.
or
Asterope is a genus of brush-footed butterflies found in the Neotropical realm (South America).

Antares;
Designated to a Scorpii, is on average the fifthteenth-brightest star in the mystifying night sky, and the brightest object in the constellation of Scorpius.

Black;
The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, one of the largest, oldest, and wealthiest pure-blooded families in the wizarding world. One of the most well-known of the Scared Twenty-Eight. The family motto: 'Toujours Pur' which translates to 'Always Pure'.

The name Asterope bore was burdened with expectations that she didn't ask for. She didn't ask to have to look and act perfect ever since she opened her eyes. She didn't ask to unable to be like a child because 'One mustn't act foolish'.

Asterope was born with everything in her life planned out for her. What to wear. What to say. What to eat to have the perfect figure. Who she can socialize with.

She was born without a choice. A life choosing her own path leads to detrimental consequences. She had witnessed those consequences when her cousin Andromeda chose who she love, when her older brother Sirius got into Gryffindor, something that a old hat decided and yet her brother suffered the consequences.

She didn't choose to be a Black, but she is and it's her burden to endure. To survive.

She, like Sirius, plans to escape from the prejudice pureblood life.

But what happens when a certain type of magic that seems to a myth but isn't ties her to the root of the life she so desperately wants to run away from.

And this isn't something she can run away from.