Starter

Starting chapter

Hello, I've been thinking on doing some smut shots and shit.

SO HERE WE ARE!

Please read to the end or at least read the rules.

I am going to start doing some smut shots or one shots whatever. If y'all have any suggestions please feel free to comment or put it in the conversations area or dm me about it.

I know I said I wouldn't do any books for a while, or the last book would be my last one, BUT TECHNICALLY this isn't a book.. it's just scenarios if sex

Each chapter

And a lot of people like this Shit (don't worry me to Bestie)

if y'all have any recommendations I will be doing smut and fluff, I'm not sure about angst, but if i ever do I will be sure to tell y'all 

I will not be doing any children because I remeber last time I did a chapter in my last books with Tubbo putting bees in Dream locker and Dream thinking it was George and he got rails (George got railed) and everyone came at me for sexualizing Tommy and shit.

If I ever do talk about Tommy,tubbo, or ranboo it won't have anything to do with sex, or even in pranking, so not shipping shit with Tommy and Tubbo and ranboo.

I know I tried to do a one shot book before and my account got FUCKING BANNED, so this is me trying again, and I swear if this account gets banned I will cry /hj

You guys already know that I don't proof read. Just because I don't really like proof reading, I'm lazy, so I'm sorry if you see any spelling errors in the chapters or even in this starting chapter, I'm trying ti get someone that j can trust enough to proof read my chapters and fix the spelling errors and send it back to me so I can read, of course I will be giving credit to the person that will proof read for me.

Anyways here are the rules.

RULES.

•no minor shipping
    *tubboxranboo
    *tommyxdrista
    * you get were im going with this.

•request are allowed, I encourage it.

•if you are my proof reader I will give you my phone number or my Snapchat, but I will have to get to know you first before I do that, I don't want you stealing my shit.

•if the person does not like it I will not do it. But I don't know who doesn't like it and who likes it in the DSMP so if you know please comment.

•don't send hate, if you don't fucking like it leave cunts

•Don't send hate

•and don't send hate