Gun 💀💀

Please tell me if there's Dreams name and not clay, comment on it so I can fix it! Anyways have fun!

——

You fucked up george!" Clay said getting into the drivers seat, closing the door harder then usal. "It wasn't my fucking fault! I didn't know the cops would get here that fast!" George said slouching down in the passenger seat "are you dumb!? Did you forget who your dating!? the biggest mafia leader you dumb sack of shit" Clay yelled putting the keys in the ignition and speeding off.

"It wasn't my fucking fault! Your lucky I got out of there in time!" George yelled back as clay drove faster down the highway. "You know whats also not your fault!? That guy groping your ass at the bar last night huh!? That wasn't you're fault to?"

"Okay.. okay that one was not my fault!" Clay rolled his eyes. "You almost got me caught!" Clay yelled back. "Oh shut the fuck up!" George grunted as he looked out the window. Clay then swerved into an exit and parked in a gas station lot. He then sat up and pressed the barrel of a gun tot he back of George's head.

George turned around so now the barrel was in the middle of his forehead. "Safety is on" George chuckled looking into Clays eyes. clay opened his mouth with his free hand and shoved the gun. "Oh yeah? And what if I take the safety off" he said as he puts his finger on the safety bottom, pressing it so now if he pulled the trigger even the slightest bit and it went off.. George would be dead.

George just sat there looking at clay until he pushed the gun gather down his throat making him gag. "You almost kill us bith there! Or had us arrested!" Clay scolded as he got closer to George's face. A smirk then appeared on his face. "Suck it" he demanded. 

He glanced at him then closed his lips around the barrel and started to bop his head up and down., lathering the barrel in his spit. Clay looked at George's lips as he started to get hot. A self satisfied smirk appears on his face.

He slides the gun out of his mouth and chuckled as spit hangs from George's mouth. "Good boy" clay grunted. He moved the gun to his forhead once again. "Get on the floor" he smirked as he got in George's seat and George got on the floor between his legs.

"Go ahead.. you know what to do.."

George then moved his hands to his waist pants and unbuckled his belt then unzipped his pants pulling them down slightly reveling the tent in his briefs. He took a deep breath and pulled his briefs down halfway revoking his harden member. Clay then pressed the gun harder on his head.

George took one last breath before wrapping his lips around the top and slowly took him in making clay let out a small groan.. his breath getting louder and heavier as George bopped his head up and down on his member.

"Fuck.."
George smirked as his bopped his head faster up and down his length taking more and more every downward bop. "God your so good to me baby" he groaned as he lowered the gun to his side.

In a fast motion he lifted his head up, grabbing the gun and pointing it at him. "Look who has the fun now.. Cunt" George said giggling.

Clay smirked and looked at him as he slowly reaches his hand down to the seat and reclined it back. Clay leaned back in the seat and smiled as George pressed the gun against his neck and sat on his lap. "Oh..?" Clay breathed out.

George huffed pulling down his sweatpants and briefs. "No prep or anything.. nice baby.. you're getting use to me" Clay praised as George put his finger on the trigger. "okay okay.. I'll stop talking.." he smiled leaning his head back.

he then slowly sat down taking him in and let out a small fainted moan. "S-shit" George's leaned his head back as he sat down all the way trying to catch his breath. Clay slowly moved the hand and turned the safety on, just in case he accidentally pulled the trigger.

Clay grabbed his waist and guided him up and down. George's grip on the gun got weaker as clays cock went faster into him. Clay took one of his hands off his waist and slowly grabbed the gun, taking it from his hands. George gulped as he flipped him over so now that George's back was on the seat. He held the gun to his temple and started to thrust into him Mercilessly.

"S-slow! I-I didnt have any.. p-prep!" He screamed out as clay pounded into him. "You should have thought about that before you held the gun to my neck huh?" He gritted his teeth.

George moaned and screams got louder and louder. "I-I'm sorry" l trying his y trail off into a moan. Clays grip on the gun got tighter as George's body got weaker.

George letting out pornograph moans making clay get closer to his point. Without any warning George let go and came all over his torso and chest, clay looked at him and smirked going faster.

"C-clay!" He screamed. A couple thrust later clay finally let go and came inside of him.

He pulled out and smirked as he watched George lay in the sweat weakly. He pulled up his pants leaving George there with no boxers and pants on, and started to drive once again leaving the gun on the seat.

____________

Thoughts..?

My new kink..?

Cus that was pretty hot