The sleeping blond✨

The sleeping blonde.

yawning and stretching, the sunlight shining right onto The brunets face. He squeezed his eyes before opening it just to see a sleeping younger blonde next to him.  He's only been in Florida for a couple days and he already loves it. He loves the sweet dinners they make. The laughs and wheezes. The midnight talks. He dreamt of this for weeks and weeks.

the only thing he wishes would come true was for the world to know. His viewers to know about them. All they knew that he was coming in the 24, but of course half the people think it's a joke. And the other half just wants to keep the legend going.. but no one really knows we're he was. was he in Briton or in Florida?

He was in Florida but no one knew that. No one except for Sapnap and Dream. He looks up at the ceiling and smiled to himself. Smiled that he was finally sleeping next to the blonde he loved. The blonde that made his days turn into Dreams and nights turn into forever. He loved this feeling.

He looked back over at the blond sleeping and turned to his side to face him more. He had knew that he was his soulmate right then and there as he looks into his light faded freckles. His long curly eye lashes and his wavy dark blond hair. The brunet and blonde together. But in a world we're if people knew they would be chastised and brutalized.. but they didn't care.. all they cared about was the ones that mattered. The ones that cheered them on. The ones that felt happy for them.

He smiled at the thought of becoming his husband. He smiled as he closed his eyes once and imagined himself standing right in front of the blonde who was wearing a nice black tuxedo while he was wearing a nice long white dress. He dreamt as the officiant spoke. He dreamt Tubbo being up a ring on a nice small velvet pillow. And lastly he dreamt of his vows and.. "now I may pronounce you husband and husband.." and as they kissed there life away.

He opened his eyes just to see the blond has changed his position. He was in his back before but now he was on his side in the same position the brunet was in. They faced each other. The brunet grew butterflies in his stomach. It was amazing he thought.

He moved his hand over to the blonds face and slightly swiped his cheek with left thumb. No one could ever bring them apart. Even if they tried. He loved him.. he loved him so much he wanted to wake him up right then and there and ask him for his hand.

He took a deep breath and looked at his big red plumed lips. Up to his nice Florida curved nose. And you to his nice long blonde eye lashes. He bit his lips slightly and smiled. This was the best he has ever felt in ages.. but then his mind went back to the thought of no one knowing.. he wanted to start a stream on Dreams account. And it would show that he was there. Sitting right in front of the camera as Dream  slept peacefully in the background.

Or he wanted to tweet on Twitter a picture of him sleeping. Or just even a couple words stating "he's so pretty when he sleeps" or

"I love him.."

The nights they spent on call came true. He thought It was all a reality. But it wasn't.. and that was the best feeling yet.. and reality coming true.. he smiled as he wiped away the tear that had formed in the corner of his eyes. The happy tears.

George had laid there in his blue tank top while Dream laid there in his lime green t-shirt. God he had loved them. No one knew how much he loved him...

The cold breeze flew threw the air. The younger blonds eye lids twitched and slightly opened. He smiled.. he was waking up finally.. now he could tell him.. ask him.. be in his arms.. the blondes eyes open. He rubbed them and as soon as his vision wasn't blurry anymore he could see the brunet looking directly in his eyes..

"Hey George.."
the blonde spoke in his soft sleepy tone. George shivered at his sweet sleepy voice. "Good morning.." George softly said. They looks into each others eyes for a little bit longer. He was scared of confessing.. he was scared he was gonna leave him.. kick him out of his house..

But here it goes anyways..

"I.."
George didn't even have to finish his sentence. "I know sweetheart.. I love you to.." Dream spoke. George smiled and scooted closer to him. He laid his head in his chest and a leg over his waist. Dream wrapped his arms around the brunet and ran his fingers threw the back of his hair.

He kissed his forehead and smiled. And they laid there light they didn't have a care in the world..

They both knew..

They had loved each other..

__________________________________

Thank you guys. I think this chapter would be my best writing yet

The picture up above was the inspiration. The drawing is kaikraft.co on tiktok.

Words: 895