Road trip, part two 💀💀

Karlsnapity

His eyes and feet were aching. Sapnap had been driving for almost 6 hours straight. Ever since 30 minutes ago he's been hearing noises from the back. And he knew damn well what was happening. In his car as well. And he was sick and tired of it. Driving for 6 hours straight while they fuck in the back? And he gets no action? Hell no. "Hey we're at the gas station do y'all want anything?" He spoke out loud.

"Oo yeah!" Quackity yelled out taking out his headphones. Karl slowly woke up. He stretched and yawned and slowly opened his eyes. "Hey baby.. do you want snacks.. I'll carry-" Sapnap spoke, but right when he got to the word of snacks Karl shot right up and looked over at him "snacks!" Karl yelled, leaping out of the car. He was a morning person. Don't know why he was so full of energy in the mornings.

Quackity and Sapnap both walked behind Karl towards the gas station. But before Sapnap walked in. He looked back at the car and grunted to see the car moving around. He covered his boner and walked into the station. Karl and quackity already had a handful of chips and candy. "Y'all need to go to the bathroom? I'm not stopping again to might as well" Sapnap spoke.

They both dropped their stuff on the floor and ran to the bathroom, quackity was the first one in. But Karl was there to stop the door before it closing on him. It was only one toilet bathroom. "Please I need to go!" Karl pleaded. "No! I'm going first!" Quackity yelled. Sapnap showed up behind them and pushed them both in including himself closing the door behind him.

"Hey!" Karl yelled. Sapnap grabbed his chin pulling him closer. "Shh.." Sapnap spoke pressing his lips up against his lips. He mumbled then finally bottomed out and kissed back. "Oh thank god you had the idea in mind too.. did you hear what they were doing right next to me!?" Quackity laughed walking closer to them. Sapnap chuckled slightly and kept sloppily kissing karls lips as quackity placed a light kiss on his neck, pulling away and revealing a dark hickey.

Karl slightly let out a small groan. Sapnap tugged on the bottom of karls shirt before he slowly took it off, slowly pulling away as he pulled it over karls head. "On your knees" Sapnap spoke in a deep voice. He quickly obeying and got down on his knees in between quackity and Sapnap. "Good boy.." quackity spoke as Sapnap unbuckled his belt, slipping it off, along with his jeans, quackity quickly doing the same.

Karl gulped and wrapped his hands around both of their cocks and started to stroke. "God this is such a relief.. after 6 hours in that car.." quackity groaned as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "I know right.." Sapnap licked his lips and looked down at Karl. Karl then placed a kiss on both of their tips. He then tugged on both of them to get them closer. Quackity grunted a bit, as Sapnap looked down at him. Karl giggled and started to stroke them faster.

He then wrapped his lips around quackitys and sucked him while he rubbed sapnaps faster. "Fuck.." quackity groaned. "Your such a good boy.." Sapnap praised. Quackity then lifted his head and looked at him. "Sweetie we want you to have a little fun as well.." he smiled pulling him up. They then got close to each other and finally pulled Off Karl's boxers and lined themselves up.

"W-wait!"
Karl yelped. "No lube..? No prep..? This is gonna hurt.. especially with two.." Karl explained. Sapnap looked around. He then grabbed and plunger and lined the handle up. Karl gulped and nodded. He then pushed it in making Karl let out a loud moan. He gave him a couple of minutes before thrusting it in him.

Karl put one leg over quackity shoulder and the other over sapnaps. "You look pretty like this.." Sapnap spoke and kissed his collar bone as he began to thrust it into karl at a faster pace. Karl's moans began to get louder. Quackity then lined himself up next to the handle and pushed himself in. "F-fuck!" Karl yelled out looking at quackity. Sapnap then lined himself up along with quackity and the handle and pushed himself in. "S-shit!" Karl's eyes shutted his eyes and yelped, tears forming in his eyes.

They gave him a couple minutes for Karl to calm down. Karl looked over at Sapnap and brushed his hair out of his face. They both then slammed into him making Karl scream. They then pulled the handle out of him and lifted him up slightly just to bring him back down

Karl groaned and moaned as the two slammed into him, They both attacked his prostate. "God I'm gonna.." Karl's voice was very shaky. He was close to his point. After a couple more thrust Karl came out into his chest. Then after a few more they both came deep in him.  They pulled out and let it spill out of him.

They both cleaned him up and got dressed, Sapnap having to dress Karl, who was exhausted. Sapnap then carried Karl out of the bathroom and to the car. Quackity sat in the front with Karl and Sapnap sat in the passenger seat. He looked back at Dream who was dead sleep with George.

He smiled then looked at quackity and Karl to them sleeping. He then started back up the car and began to drive.

___________

Plunger