Hand sanitizer 💀💀

"Kissing booth 3!" George shouted as he laid his head on Dreams shoulder. "Come onnn we've watched that like 3 times!" Dream grunted. "Fine.. Cinderella! The new one!" George smiled. "Fine" Dream gave in and grabbed the tv remote and rented Cinderella 2021. "30 bucks.. I better get something in return.."

"Oh stop being so grouchy!" George giggled. "Your the one being grouchy I'm not.." he argued back.

About 30 minutes have past and Dream started to get very touchy was his hand. First it was just a simple hand on the thigh. The it became hand on the waist.. then it became three fingers down his pants. Georg was very interested in the Movie. He payed no attention at all to all the hints Dream was giving him.. until he felt a soft kiss be placed on his neck. Followed my a slight bite.

"Dream, the movie" George spoke but quickly shutting up as a large hand moved to his neck. "Just relax.." Dream smiled as his Greek got tighter around his neck. He left a hickey on his jaw line.

He then let go of his neck and pulled him over his lap. "Dream.." George sighed out as Dream lifted up George's t-shirt and tucked his head inside leaving kisses and hickeys. "C-clay.." George stuttered out. Dream immediately stopped and took his head out to make eye contact with him.

"Excuse me..?" He spoke in a stern and low voice. George gulped. Dream then pushed his back onto the couch, towering over him. "Clay..? Did you say...?" He questioned pulling down George's pants harshly making him squeal. "I-I meant Dream.." George manage to say.

"Dream..?" He then made eye contact with him while ripping off his boxers. "It's sir.." he said pulling down his own sweatpants. George nodded as he kept full eye contact with him "say it" George shook his head.

Dream chuckled and pulled down his own boxers briefs to reveal his boner. He looked around and the only thing he saw thats was closet enough to lube was hand sanitizer.

He pumped some onto his hand and took a deep breath before rubbing it all around his cock. He squinted slightly at the stinging. He then pushed in the tip, then soon the rest of it. George welped at the stinging. "W-was that hand sanitizer!" He yelled out. "Yes, yea it was" he smiled pulling out a bit before slamming back into him.

"S-shit!"
He screamed out. They both ignored the stinging of the hand sanitizer and just groaned and moaned. "F-fuck sir!" George screamed out.

"Faster..Please!" George whined. Dream did so and George cried out louder than before. Dream kept thrusting in harder and harder. After a few moments George's moans turned into screams. They were both reaching thwre climax.

And at the same time they both held eye contact and came. "F-fuck.." George said as his Limbs gave out. Dream pulled out and rested his head in George's shoulder.

"Great movie huh?" Dream joked. "It hurts.. why the hell would you use hand sanitizer.." George groaned. "Hey! It hurts me aswell.." Dream smiles.

They both giggled and kissed eachother.

___________________

I know this sucks.

I'm in the middle of class and I wrote this.

Anyways

Have a great day