Eight

Karin.

"Damn it's packed like fuck in here

"Damn it's packed like fuck in here." Jayda said.

I immediately grew uncomfortable at the states, and the scent coming from the club.

Kentrell grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"You okay mama?" He asked me, looking around the club.

"Yeah, it stink in here pooh." I fanned in front of my nose.

"Come on Karin, they over here." Jayda grabbed my hand, as I grabbed Kentrells.

"SAY TWIN!" Ben yelled as he ran up on me.

"Wassup bitch." I laughed as I hugged him.

"Y'all already know each other?" Kentrell mugged us.

"Nigga Ian know you knew her, twin, say you the one YB be on the phone with? I knew yo voice was familiar." Ben laughed.

"We met at the mall, before you even woke up Ken. Now how do y'all know each other?" I looked at Kentrell.

"This my brudda. All them is. Since jits." He said.

I nodded as we continued walking to the section.

"You know the rest of them too?" Kentrell asked me.

I nodded my head looking at him.

"Damn, guess ion have to introduce y'all nomo." He said, pulling me closer to him as Jayda and Ben walked in front of us.

"Karin! Jayda!" Dream yelled, catching our attention.

"Bitch! I missed you." I laughed hugging her.

"Where Ari?" Jayda asked as she gave Dream a hug as well.

Ari appeared behind Dream and we all hugged, laughing.

"Come with us to this section yall." Jayda said as they nodded and we all finally made it to the section.

"Bestieeeee!" KD jumped over the table falling, trying to get to me.

"Boy you bout dumb as hell." I laughed as he hugged me.

"Fuck you doing with this scrawny ass nigga?" Joe asked as he gave me a side hug, seeing Ken standing at my side.

"Shut yo ass up." Kentrell said as he dapped all his niggas up, then came back by me.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear as everyone drifted into their own personal conversations.

"I missed you too pooh. You good?" I asked him.

"You always asking me that girl. I'm straight long as you good mami." He laughed.

"Karin come on!" Ari yelled, as her, Jayda, and Dream, we're waiting for me near the stairs.

"Let me go Pooh I be back." I looked at Kentrell and tapped his hand that was on my waist twice.