Eleven.

Karin.

A week later

A week later. 07/01/21.

"We need some more little bites too. The birthday cake kind." Kentrell told me over the phone as I shopped through Walmart.

"Kentrell ask Ben and them do they want something."

"Fuck you worried bout they bitch ass fa'?" He asked me.

"Because you are not the only one who lives in your house. All them niggas be there every damn day, and ain't shit to eat in your kitchen." I mugged him.

"Not really seeing your point." He said.

"Kentrell."

"Fucking fine." He said as he got out his bed.

"AYE, say, say, my girl said what y'all want from Walmart?" He yelled as he walked downstairs.

"Ouu shit, get me some of them uh, what's they called? Them shaq's. Get me some of them shaq shoes yeah that's what they called." Kd said taking Kentrell's phone.

"KD I'm talking about food. I'm not finna go buy them ugly ass shoes." I told him laughing.

"Smcht, niggas some fucking haters." He threw the phone back to Kentrell.

"Say, KK, they want snacks. Like chips and cookies and shit. Fucking fat asses." Kentrell mumbled the last part, walking back up the stairs.

"Okay pooh. I'm finna hang up because I need to grocery shop for my house too. Ima call you when I leave." I said looking into the camera.

"Why youn never wanna talk to me?"

"Kentrell don't start with me." I replied.

"Guh' whateva' call me as soon as you leave. Don't drive off or nothing. Ian playing with you eitha'."

"Boy bye." I laughed.

"I love you KK."

"Love you too pooh. Byebye." I waved goodbye as I hung up.

I walked down the snack isle, throwing random stuff in the cart of groceries that I was taking to Kentrell house.

"Do they like chips ahoy? Oh my god Smileys!" I got excited as I saw my favorite fruit snacks on the shelf.

"Damnit why can't I never reach the shits." I said as I stood on the second shelf trying to reach it.

"Say lemme get that for you pretty." A tatted hand reached over me getting the 50pk of fruit snacks.

"Thank you." I said climbing down off the shelf.

"You good shorty. I texted you a few times, yo boyfriend don't like you having friends or something?" East smirked at me.

"He's not my boyfriend, and nope he does not." I chuckled trying to walk away.

"What, youn fuck wit me nomo?" He grabbed my waist to stop me from moving.