ThirtyThree.

Karin.

Next Day

Next Day. 10/19/21 1am

"Come on Kentrell we have to get up." I tapped Kentrell shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Kentrell." I shook him.

Folding my arms, I stood up. I pulled the covers off of him, cocked my hand back, and slapped his ass.

"What the fuck mane!" He jumped up yelling, holding his booty and I smirked.

"Why the fuck you did that shit. You fucking gay." He mumbled, snatching the cover back.

"Kentrell, no we have to get up." I chuckled as he got back under the covers.

"Ion even wanna go nomo, you just pissed me off." He frowned, making me laugh.

I got under the cover, climbing on top of him and he rested his hands on my ass.

I kissed all over his face, making him smile.

"Come on baby foreal." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat up, holding me.

He nodded, standing up and placing me on my feet.

He walked to the bathroom, and I watched in the mirror as he brushed his teeth with his special toothpaste.

He analyzed his grills in the mirror before frowning.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I don't want grills nomo." He mumbled, looking at them.

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I want some fresh white teeth. Find me a dentist." He looked back at me and I nodded.

"Whatever you want baby." I mocked him, making him laugh.

He walked to his closet, and I followed him.

"Why you following me mami?" He laughed, pulling on some green jeans.

"I don't know. I like you." I shrugged my shoulders.

He pulled on a white T shirt before looking at me.

"You need a coat Ken." I told him and he nodded, grabbing a polo sweater.

"You and these fucking cardigans." He laughed, looking at the cardigan that matched my dress.

"Don't be a hater." I waved him off as he wrapped his arms around me.