Thirty.

Kentrell.

Next Day

Next Day.

I watched Karin as she slept, waiting on her to wake up.

I kissed her lips few times, and she blinked her eyes open.

"Time to talk." I mumbled.

She nodded her head, getting out the bed.

I bit my lip as she walked to the bathroom.

Hearing the sink run, I waited til she came back.

She came back, with a towel wrapped around her.

"Why you got that on?" I smirked.

"Cause you don't need to be tryna fuck on me while I'm tryna talk." She said making me laugh.

"So? Talk." I looked at her.

"No, you talk. I talked yesterday. You were in the wrong, not me." She folded her arms.

"You wasn't in the wrong? You called me East last night!" I told her, becoming pissed all over again.

"I'm not going to talk to you if you finna yell at me Ken. You know I don't like allat." She said, and I sighed.

"That was an accident though, seriously. When we was at the club yesterday, he bought us a bottle, and told me to come talk to him. But I didn't, cause I didn't want no more problems with you. I thought it was him that had picked me up cause I didn't even hear you walk in my section." She rambled, looking at me.

"Ima fucking kill him. Why he keep playing on my top?" I muttered, pulling my phone out.

"You're not going to kill him Kentrell." She took my phone from me, making me mug her.

"So now you defending him?" I sat up in the bed.

"No. You always tryna kill somebody Kentrell yo ass gone end up in jail!"

"Why? You gone snitch?" I smirked.

"Kentrell, I'm serious. You can't just go around killing people just because they know me." She told me.

"I'm not understanding why I can't kill him?"

"Cause he didn't do anything to you. He got a whole daughter, he don't fucking want me Kentrell." She looked at me.

"Well he need to act like it for I send him to God." I mumbled.

"And you need to stop accusing me of shit you know damn well I ain't did." She frowned and I nodded.

"You right, my bad foreal. I can't believe you really put me out though." I rolled my eyes making her laugh.

"Y'all gone learn to stop pissing me off. You lucky I ain't whoop yo ass." She said.

"You wish. I just be letting you talk, you can't whoop me. You had fun last night tho?" I looked at her.

"Hell yeah. I was dancing on that counter, off my ass." She laughed.