Chap.1

Hi!i tried my best,this is the first chapter!building feed back is welcomed!Opinions are welcomed:))(srry for any grammar mistakes)
How do you like this story so far?

Everything's white that's one thing for sure. But it's a comforting white, the white that you jump into at winter, giggle and grin stupidly whilst you catch a cold but you don't care because it was the time of your life.
It's pretty too, the kind of white Takemichi would dream about dying in, or getting married in, or just having a fun time with his friends.

His friends...does he have friends?
He can't remember...no he doesn't want to remember. But the blurry memories force their way through out his mind, and he can't help it.

Hm, a fairly tall redhead, who has a funny looking hair, white hairclips on both of his sides.He grins at him like he's santa, or some hot chick who just asked him out. But a playful glint still lingering in tha warm, gray pair eyes of his.

Then there's a boy, that one actually looks kinda familiar to the boy's credit, a blonde just like Takemichi himself, he's had blonde shoulder-length hair, and those piercing, dark eyes that caught Takemichi's attention immediately. But his eyes weren't exactly cruel, what you would suspect from his looks, no, not really, they were more like a plea for someone to save him, Takemichi wanted to cry. The boy did look absolutely beautiful. He felt pity towards the boy, knowing somehow that he's got a hard case hidden in the blonde.

And then another blonde boy appears on his mind, mentioned boy has a black undercut, his hair looks so fluffy, and oh god, those seafoam eyes, Takemichi kinda wishes he could finally understand their connection. He looks like the guy who would've have a sweet laugh. Or a guy who Takemichi would absolutely be besties with, and have a freaking great time with. Sharing clothes, argue over the smallest, stupidest things, play fight(where he suspects thta he would totally loose). But no, he still can't seem to indentify the sympathetic stranger.

Then there's a real light blondie, almost white, he looks divine. Not the fashionable and dressy type, he looks serious and humble, plus his dark emerald eyes that can look into your soul. They fit well together. The mystery boy has heels, actual heels! But they add a bit of more highlight to his height. Takemichi doesn't know him either, but he feels this instant connection through responsibility. He feels infinite responsibilty towards the boy. This boy does look worn out too.
Maybe a promise?

So many more and more familiar faces show up, all smiling kindly at him.

"Takemic-y!"

"Take-"

"Ta-mi-"

"Mitchy!"