Chapter 6

TW: Sexual Assault, Graphic descriptions of violence

Takemichi turned in a dark alley, in hopes that Kiyomasa won't find them there. He quickly sat down on the cold ground, hissing when he felt the icy floor touch his lower half. He quickly stood up, and bent down, and used his hands to rely on his thigh.
Both of them were sweating and in the middle of almost choking on the air.

"You wanna explain?" the omega asked, trying to catch his breath. He was so close to crying but held it back.
"I-I....they have been coming at me for a few months..I just couldn't do nothing any-more." the redhead confessed, panting as he avoided his best friend's worried stare.

"You alright?" Takemichi asked, his voice softened. He was feeling guilty, he can't even protect his friend! He squatted next to the injured boy, eyeing the major injuries he suffered.
"Of course I am, I'm tough, " Akkun stated while trying to cover up the fact that he has at least two broken bones, and a brain concussion.
"Yea no, "Takemichi said emphasizing the word "yea", he touched the redhead's stomach, knowing it would hurt the boy.

"Ah!"Akkun groaned, wincing in pain while hitting Takemichi's hand away softly.
"Yes, I think this conversation is over." The blue-eyed blonde said confidently, reaching to ruffle the redhead's hair comforting his best friend.
He's so cute  Akkun thought, melting into the blonde's reassuring touch.

The moment was ruined by Kiyomasa and his group, barging in the alleyway looking furious as ever.
"Found you," said Kiyomasa, sounding pissed, giving them a shit-eating grin. Kiyomasa started walking towards the two, releasing anger pheromones still.
Takemichi tugged on Akkun's sleeve, whimpering.
His mask of being fearless disappeared the moment he realized what Kiyomasa's intention was.
That's when it hit him:

I didn't put on my scent patches......this is all my fault

"Such a cutie, a shame you are so disobedient," said Kiyomasa, squatting in front of the blonde, who was now working on pushing the other one away with every force he had left in himself.
"Get away from him!" Akkun yelled, throwing a punch towards the bully, who easily dogged the said attack. Kiyomasa ordered some of his underlings to get him out of the way, while Takemichi still protested against what was about to happen.

Whilst Kiyomasa's gang was taking care of Akkun, Kiyomasa hovered above Takemichi, proceeding to take off the blonde boy's t-shirt, touching his private parts.

Akkun was knocked unconscious.

"A-Akkun!" Takemichi shouted in terror, watching the boy slowly lose his consciousness. Takemichi was in an amount of shock, he didn't even try to protect himself from the boy who was above him, stroking his hair.
"So hot," Kiyomasa murmured, forcing his way to the blonde's chest that was caged with Takemichi's trembling hands.
When Takemichi felt Kiyomasa's hand wandering around his waist, he snapped out from his state of shock.

"S-Stop, get off of me!"The blonde screamed, launching weak punches and kicks towards the bully who was now forcing his mouth on the blondes.
"Hurry the fuck up Kiyomasa we also wanna have our turn." growled one of the boys behind him, sounding quite impatient, which made Takemichi even more terrified.
Kiyomasa was now leaving bitemarks along with hickeys on the blonde omega's soft neck.

Takemichi couldn't help but moan, feeling his innocence being ripped away from him.
He didn't want this, he even promised himself he would never hook up with anyone until he felt like he was ready, not even a one-night stand. There goes his promise..

But Takemichi was never known for giving up, so he didn't stop hitting and kicking his attacker at every chance he got. Sadly that does not mean that those attempts were enough to stop Kiyomasa from hurting the poor boy.
Kiyomasa now went to licking and nibbling on the omega's nipple, making the blonde squirm and groan under him, which turned on the older boy twice as much as he already was. The poor boy tried to drown the moans, but his body reacted to pleasure even if it was not welcomed.
"Stop, get away"the omega pleaded weakly, while he tried to push off the older boy, clearly failing.