Chap 5

TW: Graphic descriptions of violence

I slowly opened my eyes, and looked to the right, and realized my roomate was gone.
I quickly sat up,and gazed around the room. No Draken, no nobody.
That's when i saw a note sitting on one of the night-stands.
I picked it up, and read what was written on it.
"I had to go, thanks for everything.
Call me if you wanna meet.
+81 XXXX XXX XX"

I grinned from ear to ear, and my chest was exploding.
I blushed,"how come I'm reacting like this?"
I brush it off, and go in the bathroom.

I quickly come out from the bathroom,and start to dress up.
My hair is still watery, so I slightly shake my head a bit for it to dry.
I put on the outfit, turn to the bed to grab my phone, and run down the stairs.

I hurry in the kitchen, and begin to prepare my breakfast.
I broke the egg,and put in in the frying pan, while slicing up some tomatoes.
The eggs delicious smell craves it's way in my nose, and a satisfied smile appears on my face.
I steadily get done with the slicing,and put them in a bowl.
I got done with the eggs,and put them with the vegetables.

I sat down to table in silence, and begin to eat.

"Bam"

*3rd POV*

The door slammed open, and a woman's figure seemed to appear.While Takemichi was still dazed, a worried Hina came in sight.
"Takemichi-kun!!"she cried out, and throw herself at the confused boy.
"I was so worried!"she pleaded, while the boy tapped gently her  arms,gesturing her to ease her grasp.While she gracefully let go of her boyfriend before she killed him with her tight grip,he gazed at her.
"M-e too, Hina me too..."Takemichi said, trying to catch his breath.
"Why didn't you call me or text? I thought something had happened!"she said, and eyed at him questioningly.

'Well something did happen'

"My phone kinda died, sorry Hina"he replied, scratching his nape.He was somewhat quilty to lie about it, but it was just an innocent lie, not like cheating or anything..
"I see.."she sighed out of relief, and sat down to the table.

"How was it? Especially that Draken was with you?"Hina chuckled, clearly having fun.
"Well,it was unfortunate,but i survived didn't i?"Takemichi asked,and smiled at her.'we don't need to talk about the moments we had together with Draken' Takemichi thought,while sweat dropping.

Hina grinned at him teasingly"I'm glad."

She has always known the fact that Takemichi could be shy, and awkward around strangers, or any other alphas but her.(and that he can't fight)
But she never really messes with him about this topic.They rarely have any time to hang, so when she saw an oppurtunity to hang out she was glad!
But the tornado kind ruined it, and she was worried sick.She doesn't really think of Draken as a threat, but it's an alpha's insticts, especially if it's about her boyfriend.

"Do you have any plans, or you just came to see if I was alive?"Takemichi showed her a toothy grin.
"Well we could..."

"Icecream?"the boy raised one of his brows.
"Yeah,that's fine..I read that it's gonna be pretty hot today"Hina put her head between her palms that are now forming a cup.
"Great, a minute, i'll go get my things."

" 'kay"she hummed, and continued to stare in front of her.
Her alpha instincts were going off ever since this morning.
She was anxious about her mate getting hurt.
She was never a protective type to be honest, but that was before she met Takemichi.
Takemichi, who's the kind of person that throws himself under the bus if his loved ones were in danger.
So he needs protection.