9

You woke up in the morning by the sound of your frustrating alarm. You only had 5 hours of sleep, just like your mum had said.

Y/n: MUM, MUM! HEY SINCE MARCUS PROBABLY CANT DRIVE ME CAN YOU? MUM?

There was no answer, you quickly did a sweep of the house but she was no where to be found.

Shit, she is probably at Karen's. Oh fuck if she says it was my idea i am dead.

You walked over to the couch and face planted into the pillow that layed on it.
And then you hear your mum enter through the door, but she wasnt alone.

You quickly got up and fixed your hair from the face plant, and wiped off some hair off your skirt, how did that get there?

You walked to the main entrance to see who was with your mum and it was Karen, shit, and in her grasp, Marcus.
We made eye contact and he did that little smirk he does which immediately sent butterflies in my stomach loose.

G: Well, come on Karen, what did we just talk about

Karen flung Marcus across the room as if it was an old belonging she did not want anymore.

K: Fine

G: come on

K: I give you two permission to date eachother

Y/n: erm really? You think that without your permission we wouldnt?

K: I think i would notice y/n

Y/n: Have for the past few weeks? Oh sorry no

K: Oh just be grateful

Y/n: you know what i am, i am so grateful that maybe my mum could have the house for herself tonight.
Maybe me and Marcus could be in his room tonight.
And something you don't know is might want to be out the house when i am there.

G: It's true, i would run, run fast and far

Karen gave you a cold look and started to walk away, before she walked out the door you purposely began to make out with Marcus.

K: Hey i am not gone yet

Y/n: well if we date you are going to see us kiss right?

K: right

You could see her face turn red and she slammed the door walking out.
Marcus began to laugh, so hard he cried.

M: Thanks for talking to my mum about our private life y/n

Y/n: heyyy, no problem

Even georgia began to laugh, and have not seen that for a while.