16

You woke up bright and early but for a good reason, it was Marcus' and Max's birthday.
Them being twins is really paying off, i cannot for the life of me remember dates.

You snuck into the Baker house and started setting up the cake.
It was a simple vanilla, because Marcus hates chocolate cake, but with giant decorations, since Max loves a little flair.

They both came down the stairs to you singing happy birthday.

Max: Seriously y/n you didn't have to.

Y/n: No i didn't. But i wanted too

M: Well thank-you it is amazing.

He grabbed you and kissed you hard, his tongue entered your mouth and you responded the same way.

Max: God get a room

You stopped the kissed and laughed.

Y/n: First things first, no school.

M: Yes! Finally a good excuse.

Max: Y/n seriously? You know i have to keep up my grades!

Y/n: Right well the school thinks that you and Marcus had some really bad Indian food last night. Do i need to say more?

M: Nope that is just fine.

Max: Okay then i guess I can't go to school now that i have food poisoning.

M: So what are we doing babe?

Y/n: Well, that is the thing i have absolutely nothing planned at all. We are going to do whatever you want, that can be watching Netflix, driving to a restaurant that is five hours away, or, you know anything you want to do.

Max: Okay well i am going to treat myself to a day in bed, and y/n, be with Marcus.

Y/n: Max we were meant to be together.

Max: Oh come one, we are still best friends, just spend this one day with Marcus, and we'll have our own day soon.

Y/n: Well we can go over to mine, my mum is away, no one is at home. And i don't think i can be home alone Marcus.

You looked into his eyes.

M: Well i guess i can keep you company.

You suddenly heard a thud, it was Max, she threw something down the stairs.

Max: I AM NOT BEING AN AUNT!

We were confused, and then we went to the stairs and saw the box of condoms from Marcus' room.

Y/n: I PROMISE!

Authors note:

I am going to write smut in the next chapter, but i haven't ever really wrote a proper one.
So if it is terrible this is my apology in advance :)