11

Ok just go over there.
Shit no thats a bad idea!
Wait, no, why?
He is home alone, and this time i will close the window.
Ughhh

I will never look at her the same way.
Ughhhh

Ok, ok, just go

You went out the window and into his, he was in his bathroom so you removed all your clothes and layed on his bed naked.

After a few minutes he came out the shower with just a towel around his waist.

M: Fucking hell y/n you scared me. Wait, oh shit.

Y/n: mhm. Come here

He went over to you and kissed you all over and you could see the towel raising.
You stared at it, still not believing it was that big.

M: Hey, my eyes are up here

He smirked and lined up his bulge with my entrance.

Y/n: Wait Marcus

M: Do you want to stop? We can you know.

Y/n: no I don't want to stop, we need a condom. I am not getting pregnant.

M: Shit I'm out

Y/n: I'll go over to mine, my mum has LITERALLY a full drawer

M: no ill go i am the guy

Y/n: And if she catches you?

M: I mean she is cool right?

Y/n: Eh

Marcus POV:

I got into y/n's house and made my way across the corridor to Georgia's room. She was in the kitchen so i should be fine. But as soon as i walked in i saw around a thousand dressers and even more drawers.
Shit
And behind making no sound alone was Georgia.

G: What are you doing here?

M: Well um

G: Looking for the condom drawer

M: What no!

G: Really?

M: fine

She made her way over to a drawer which had every single size, she eyes me and wanted to see what size i took. Sighing i made my way over to the larger section and took the xxl.

G: Really? Well i might need to get on that! God marcus im kidding. Now go!

Y/n's POV:

You saw Marcus coming back and you saw him with a condom.

M: Never doing that again

Y/n: Told you

He grabbed your waist and kissed you.
You flipped him over and got on top, you've never done it and wanted to try.
Lining up hi bulge was difficult, it was too big.
When you got it you put it in and instantly moaned.
Struggling to jump up and down Marcus grabbed your waist and helped you.

Y/n: fuck

M: Jump faster

Y/n: shitt

M: Hey, trust me

I started to go even faster, and he was right, all that pain turned into pleasure.
Because of his size you were already close, and when you hit your orgasm you shook.
You shook so hard releasing the pain from your body that Marcus had to hold you while you screamed into a pillow.

Y/n: We are doing that again.

M: Yes we are baby

He grabbed you and kissed you one more time before you fell asleep on top of him.

M: I love you

Y/n: I love you too