17

Y/n: well Marcus it's your birthday, what do you want to do?

M: I think you know very well what i want to do

He walked up to, but at a very slow pace.

Y/n: I think i know too, i just can be very very wrong in situations like th-

Marcus grabbed your waist and began kisssing you. His tongue swirled in your mouth causing you to do the same. While keeping the kiss going, you made it over to the couch in your living room. Marcus threw you on to it and whipped off his shirt, revealing his abs and v-line.

In response you quickly whipped off yours revealing no bra on you, Marcus smirked.

Marcus began to unbutton his pants while you got ready on your knees. When he took his dick out it almost hit your face, and a little bit of precum splattered on your face.

You started by licking the top, teasing him. But then you tried to take in as much as you could, it was impossible, so you did the rest of the work with your hands.
You could feel Marcus grabbing your hair and guiding you up and down, helping you.
And without knowing what was about to happen he pushed you down so you took all 9 inches in. Gagging was there but you didnt care, you kept holding it there until he released you, and swallowed all the cum.

Marcus panted and you went up to him and layed your head on his chest.

Y/n: Happy birthday

M: Thanks y/n

You both fell asleep on the couch, your shirt still off, Marcus' everything still off.

Next day

G: honey I'm home!

You and Marcus didnt budge, you fell asleep hard.

G: Honey? Oh shit!

She saw you shirtless on Marcus who was completely naked.

Y/n: huh? Whos there?

G: Your mother thats who!

Y/n: Mum? You arent supposed to be back?

G: No, no im not y/n. But Marcus isnt supposed to be nude either so cover him up.

You looked at Marcus who was naked and quickly covered him up with the blanket near you.

G: Y/n i swear to god, if i see you guys in bed, or on the couch now, again, i will rip your head off. I am fine with you two being together, but get better at sneaking around okay?

Y/n: Understood

Georgia walked out of the room.

Y/n: I know you are awake, shes gone

M: Yep, sorry i just couldn't stand more embarrassment.

Y/n: mm, well she saw your dick so you should be embarrassed.

M: Shit

Authors note:

GOING ON HOLIDAY FOR 1 WEEK AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE THE STORY, I WILL WHEN I AM BACK THO!
WHILE I AM AWAY LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS ON WHAT COULD HAPPEN NEXT, I AM CLUELESS.