ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠᴏɴ 🧎🏾‍♀️

Dayvon BennetThis man is so fine istg 😩😩

Dayvon Bennet
This man is so fine istg 😩😩

Dayvon BennetThis man is so fine istg 😩😩

Morgan Jones
___________________________

Listen okay my life has been to deranged for me to be able to write but even though today happened I still decided to write. I should have more oneshots on the way.

** NOT PROOF READ **

Omniscient POV

Von and Morgan were shopping and they had just came off of their one year anniversary about three days ago.

Somehow Von had convinced Morgan to come to the mall with him.Hints on the word convince because Morgan hates the mall. Even though usually it's the other way because of gender stereotypes but no the couple was just different. Morgan only tagged along cause she was promised Auntie Ann's pretzels by Von and knowing how Morgan loved pretzels especially that shop in particular after some convincing from Von she reluctantly said that she would go with Von.

Von had just got done shopping at one of his favorite stores and Morgan was starting to get really uninterested in the mall.
Morgan just didn't understand the mall she felt as if they're wasn't much to do except to shop and why come to the mall when you could do it at the comfort of your own house. None the less Morgan still tagged along but was becoming tired of walking around.
After a while Von was starting to pick up on Morgan's uninterested mood and asked if she wanted to go home which Morgan immediately responded with an eager head nod.

Seeing how eager the girl was to go home Von quickly paid and exited his last store before stopping at Auntie Ann's which caused Morgan to smile seeing as he remembered his promise. After waiting awhile Von and Morgan walked away with two pretzels and a lemonade and Morgan had a smile on her face not only cause of the food but because they had finally existed the mall and headed to the car.