the 4 lords

*ethen pov*

???" the men are of no use to anyone else and my daughters do so love entertaining foreners "

I slowly start wo wake up with a splitting headache I look to my right and see (y/n) past out in hand cuffs

???" father more i can assure you if you entrust the morals to house dimitrescu "

I look around the room first I notis a doll in a wedding dress infront of me then a grotesk looking man walks out in front of the doll

doll " OUT OF THE WAY UGLEY I WHANA SEE"

(y/n)" OH HELL NO"

doll" THERE AWAKE "

hamer guy" BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP"

now both me and my brother are fully aware of our surroundings

ethen " what where "

hamer guy" you meen you'll screw around with them in private wheres the fun in that give them to me and I'll put on a show that everyone can enjoy "

tall lady" so gauche what do we care for bred and and circuses the mens suffering is assured "

hamer guy" yag yag the guys dicks are cut of in the castle bla bla bla "

all 5 of them turn to me and (y/n)

mother maranda " I've heard all your arguments some of you were les persuasive then others but I've made my decision.....heisenberg there fates are in your hands"

the hamer guy tips his hat

tall lady " MOTHER MARANDA I MUST PROSEST heisenberg is but a child and his devotion to you is questionibal give the mortals to me and I will ensure they are ready "

the hamer guy walks up to her

heisenberg " SHUT YOUR DAME HOLE AND DONT BE A SORE LOSSER GO FIND YOU FOOD SOMEWHERE ELSE "

tall lady " QUAT NOW CHILD  adults are taking "

heisenberg " im the child your the oun whos arguing with merandas decision"

tall lady" YOU WODNT KNOW RESPONSIBLE IF IT WAS WELDED TO THAT HAMER "

heisenberg " OH KEEP GROWING OUN DAY YOUR HAT MIGHT FIT YOUR EGO "

doll" FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT "

ethen  " hey don't we get a say in this "

I look over at (y/n) and he is trying to pike his cuffs with a paper clip

mother maranda " SILENCE my decision is final there will be no argument remember from wens you came"

at that moment more of those creatures came into the church

heisenberg " thank you lycans and gentlemen we thank you for whating now let the games begin "

he bent down on oun knee and looked me and (y/n) in the eyes

heisenberg " lets see what your made of ethen and (y/n) winters get ready "

ethen " NO WATE"

he slamd his hamer on the ground braking the chain holding me and (y/n) down

heisenberg " 10 ,9 ,8"

he keeps counting as me and (y/n) run to a hole in the ground

heisenberg " 3,2,1"

we jump dow as he said 1

heisenberg " SHOW TIME"

(y/n)" ethen you ok"

ethen " im fine we might want to start running "

we start running down an abandoned mine and more of those monsters attack

ethen " JESSUS CRIST"

heisenberg " thats right run for your life"

*timeskip*

After all of that we can finally leve

ethen " (y/n) are you ok"

(y/n)" im fine just managed to pike the lock"

ethen " i just cut the cuffs in hafe when the grinder came down "

(y/n)" at lest those idiots didn't take our guns"

we exit the mine and end up in a snow coverd crop feald

ethen " when we get rose back im moving across the country "

(y/n)" maby chris did this because he's mad im dating his sister "

ethen " how's things going with her by the way"

(y/n)" not now ethen we have to focus on getting rose back"