First Mission!

My hummingbird came in from my open window out of nowhere and started making a humming noise. My sister then came in and started jumping up and down, "Oh my gosh! Y/n!!!! The sword is here!!!"

Wait for real??

"AWESOME!" I yelled. I quickly ran towards the door and when I got there I saw a woman with a sword.

"Hello, I am Kaede and I made the sword for Y/n Kanroji."

"The material for this sword can be found in the caves below the ocean where there are sea crystals."

Woah! So cool! Genya-kun will definitely be jealous.

She then gave me the sword and when I unsheathed it, the sword turned to a light pink at the top and it fades to black on the bottom. So pretty! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hummingbird then started to talk and said, "Y/N KANROJI, REPORT TO A NEARBY TOWN IN THE NORTHWEST WHERE TEENAGE GIRLS HAVE BEEN GOING MISSING NIGHT AFTER NIGHT!"

Teenage girls? I thought to myself and gulped. My sister then put her hand on my shoulder and reassured me. "Do your best! I know you can do it!" she said as motivation.

"Thank you! I will, Oneesan!" I reply.

I then started heading towards the town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived I saw a normal-looking village but then I heard some talking. "Poor guy, apparently he was with his fiance when she got taken away," some woman said.

Welp seems legit. Now, where do we find demons? At night! So let's wai- he looks familiar...

I looked to my right and saw a familiar face. Kamado! And he had a huge wooden box on his back. "Oh my! Hi Kamado-kun!" I beamed. "Hello Kanroji-san!" he said and started walking towards me.

"You have the same mission as I do?" I asked.

"Yea! Let's do our best!" he beamed.

"Alright!" I replied.

And then we talked about how we would find the demon and I told him what I heard about the guy that was walking to our right and he said that we should go up to him and ask him about the demon. And so we did. We walked up to the guy and asked, " Hey sir, what's your name?"

The boy looked at them both, confused as to why they were talking to him. "Why do you ask?"

"We are here to help with the disappearance of your fiance," I replied.

His eyes widened and tears started to show in the corners of his eyes.

"How do you know about that?" He asked.

"We are on a mission and when we were here we heard a few rumors," Kamado said.

"Now may we please know your name, sir?" I add.

"My name is Kazumi," he answered.

"Alright Kazumi! We will try our best to bring her back!" I replied.

He cried and then said, "thank you."

"No problem!" We both said in unison.

I looked at his bruised cheek and felt bad. "Would you like me to put ointment on that bruise?"

"O-oh uh s-sure"

I walked up to him and take out a little container from my pocket, yes my skirt has pockets, it is really cool!