the spider demons

Once the guy was dragged into the forest Zenitsu grabbed onto my arm and shook in fear.

"Umm, you're kind of hurting my arm there buddy..." I say.

He then squeezes harder. Tanjiro looked back, got mad then pried his hands off my arm. Jeez

I held Tanjiro's hand and started walking into the forest. Everyone else followed except Zenitsu. Nezuko went up to Zenitsu, held his arm and started to drag him into the forest. He gasped and obediently followed.

We all walked through the forest and saw many spider webs left and right. Eventually, we stopped once we saw a group of demon slayers fighting each other.

"Stop! Stop! What are you guys doing?!?" I yell.

"We can't control it!!" A girl says.

That's when I noticed the many strings that were attached to each and every one of them.

What is this?

I ran and slashed the strings to see what would happen. The girl then sat on the floor and sighed. "Thank you, I can move freely now."

Oh I see.

"Alright help us slash all of those strings." I say.

We all started to break all the strings and eventually everyone was freed from the demon's webs.

Then more spiders came and attached to them again. We tried our best to take all the strings but then the strings tied around their necks and made it turn 360 degrees. All of them died except one. We all looked at them with fear and sadness. These poor people were just killed right in front of our eyes. How horrible.

I looked away then saw more webs in a certain area. "Hey, we might have to go this way to find the demon. There are more webs there so maybe they made a web barrier."

We walked in that direction and slashed many webs the further we went.

I then heard footsteps from our left. I look and see a little girl demon.

I elbow Tanjiro to get his attention and point at her. It seems she hasn't noticed us yet so we should take that as an advantage.

I alerted everyone by waving my hand at them and pointing. Inosuke ran up to the demon girl and tried to kill her right away. But he was too loud and she heard him coming. Inosuke...I alerted you all for a reason. I sigh and run after the demon girl. She eventually stopped running and it was in a big space with a big tree in the distance. She looked back and smirked.

Why is she smirking?

Thump thump thump.

I hear big footsteps and turn my head to the left. There is a humongous demon with a spider face walking up to the little girl. "Dad! They tried to kill me!" She pointed at us.

"Y/n, Inosuke tells me that the demon we were searching for at first is in the direction." Tanjiro points behind the two demons.

"We're gonna have to deal with these two then go to the other one." He added.

"Alright, I'll take the big one." I reply.

"No, WE will take the big one." He says.

I laugh and started charging towards the demon.

The demon tried to punch me but I dodged and he punched the ground. His fist got stuck and I stared running up his arm. I quickly went for his neck and cut him... why isn't it going all the way through?

My sword wouldn't go any further then half way through his neck.

I took my sword away and ran away from him since he tried to slash me with his claws. Uh oh this isn't good.

I ran to Tanjiro and tried to make a plan real quick.

"Hey! You lovebirds go get the demon with the strings, I'll launch you there. We all can take these two while you guys take that one." Inosuke yelled at us.

I nod then Tanjiro picked me up and ran towards Inosuke. He jumped on his back and we both got launched into the air. We both looked down and then saw the demon we were looking for. "Let me go so you can get in position. I'll get in position as well to use any of my forms just in case."

He nods then let's go of me and gets in position. Surprisingly, the demon let go of all the strings, put her hands up, and gave us access to kill her.

This caught me off guard. I saw Tanjiro change his form to a painless one and he killed her.

She had tears in her eyes and had a smile of relief.

This made me start to tear up. It seems that she was going through something and thought death was better than dealing with whatever it was. That is sad to see. I hope she is in a better place now and gets reborn as a normal human. I hope she won't suffer anymore.

I walked up to Tanjiro and hugged him. He hugged back and rubbed my back. We both understood that the demon had something going on and cried.

Eventually I wiped my tears away and said," We need to get back to the others and try to help."

He nodded and we both started to walk towards the big area they were fighting at. Or so we thought.

We kept on walking but noticed that we were going in circles. "Umm, I don't think we are getting anywhere..." I say.

"Yea right, I this looks like the tree we saw about 5 minutes ago. What's going on? Are we lost?" He asks.

"I don't know." I reply.

"You disappointed me once again..." we both hear from our left. Then we heard a blood curdling scream.

I looked at Tanjiro in fear then looked at where the noise was coming from. It was the little girl demon...and a little boy demon! What?!? There is one more?