the moon

THUMP

"OWWW MY BACK"

"STOP FIGHTING!"

THUD

I get up, with anger, and get in between Zenitsu and Tanjiro.

"What's all the commotion?" The old lady opens the door just to find everyone sitting down on the floor respectfully and looking at her.

"Oh? I thought I heard yelling here, maybe it's just me." She said. 

Once she left the room Zenitsu glared at Tanjiro once again and then went to his bed calmly.

Tanjiro dusted off his clothes and then put his hand out to help me up.

I took his hand and got up. Nezuko walked toward me and put her chin on my shoulder. "If you want we can share a bed," I offer. She nods, walks to the bed, and then plops down on it.

I giggle at how cute she is and then say, "Goodnight Tanjiro."

I walked away, lay on the bed right next to her then fell asleep immediately.

NO ONE'S POV

Tanjiro watched as Nezuko and Y/N slept peacefully. He couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of Nezuko though, she was sleeping right next to his crush! Why wouldn't he be?

He got in bed and slowly fell asleep.

___________________________

Y/N'S POV

I was awoken by a sound. I looked around the room to see where it was coming from. Everyone was sleeping peacefully, except for one person.

Tanjiro was twisting and turning in his bed, it seemed like he was uncomfortable. He eventually sat up on his bed and then looked at me. He was a bit startled since he didn't expect me to be looking at him when he woke up.

"Having trouble sleeping as well?" I whisper to him.

"Yea," he replied.

"Would you like to go outside to get some fresh air then?" I ask.

"Sure," he answered.

We both got up quietly without waking up anyone and slowly walked outside. Once we were outside we looked up to the sky, it was a full moon. I was captivated by it. It looked beautiful.

I sat down on the porch and stared at the sky. Soon Tanjiro did the same. "It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes! It looks so pretty." I reply.

Tanjiro looked at me and smiled then looked away and blushed.

"Is something the matter?" I ask.

He looked at me and looked like he was debating on something. "Hey, you know you can tell me anything." I say and rest my hand on his shoulder.

He looks up at the moon then looked back at me. I smiled to reassure him. He sighed then slightly opened his mouth. "I don't really have the words to explain it, Y/n." He said.

"Hmm, well if you don't have words to explain then can actions explain it better?" I asked while tilting my head.

"Well I mean...y-yea..." he replied.

"Alright then go ahead. Do what you need to do." I said.

"You won't be mad?"

"Nope! Well... depends if you're trying to tell me that you killed my sister or something. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case." I laugh a little.