The demons

Out of nowhere Yushiro jumped up and said to duck. I ducked and felt someone's arms wrap around me.

A ball started to bounce around the room, breaking everything in its path. Then I saw two demons from an opening in the wall.

I look around to see if everyone is ok, I see Tanjiro protecting both Nezuko and me at the same time. I smile and then get up and clutch my sword.

"So much fun!" the demon girl said.

She threw a ball towards Tamayo and Yushiro got in front of her to shield her from it. The ball then changed direction and hit Yushiro's head clean off.

My eyes widened. Did he- wait never mind he is a demon, he's ok.

I looked at the demon girl and she was laughing. How the hell did she manage to change the direction of the ball?

Tanjiro told Nezuko to take the woman outside, out of danger. Then Tamayo told them she should take her to the basement instead. Nezuko left and Tanjiro stood up with his sword.

The demon girl smiled and then said," Oh look, it's the demon slayer with the hanafuda earrings. It's him we are after."

I felt him get tense and I started to get angry. They will not capture him, I won't let them take him away.

The demon girl then looked at me. "Oh? Is this his little girlfriend? Well sorry, we will be taking him," she laughs.

I blushed, but then the angry look on my face returned when the other demon said," She could be a good demon."

Hell. No.

"I will never become a demon," I say to the guy demon.

He sighs and then the girl demon throws a ball directly at Tanjiro. He closed his eyes and when the ball got close he quickly stabbed it.

After a few seconds, the ball started to move again. It slid off of Tanjiro's sword. What the hell is going on with that ball?

I look back and see Yushiro growing his face. It looked kind of creepy and gross.

"Didn't I tell you? That we shouldn't have gotten involved with those Demon Slayers!" he said. Even though I didn't know him very well, it still hurt.

Then the demon lady started to talk again," What fun this is! What fun this is! To be killed by a member of the Twelve Kizuki! You should be honored!"

What? The Twelve Kizuki?

"They serve directly under Kibutsuji," Tamayo informed.

The demon girl then got stronger and grew four more arms. My eyes widen. What? She can get even stronger? She even has four more balls too.

She then throws them, Tanjiro and I duck.

Then we both try our best to slice them or direct them somewhere else. But once we slashed them, they still move.

Three of them went to Tamayo and Yushiro, I tried to run to them and slice the balls but I could only get one, the one closest to Tamayo's head.

"Hey, idiots! If you look at the arrow then you will know where the ball is going, dodge the arrows," Yushiro said.

"What arrows?" I asked.

"What you can't see them? Jeez," he says and then throws two pieces of paper into the air. They stick to our foreheads and now we can see the arrows he was talking about.

We started to dodge the arrows. Later on, after fighting the girl demon for a bit, we realized that the second demon was the one making the arrows.