The demon with drums

"Alright so stay here and if you hear anything, strike the drum to change the rooms. We will say something when we are back so that you know it's us!" I say before we leave the room.

"Alright, now we have to find the demon again," Tanjiro said.

"Yea...do you smell its scent yet?" I ask.

"Mhm, it's this way," he points to our left.

We both start heading towards the demon. As we were getting closer, the rooms changed and we suddenly appeared in the same room as the demon. The demon struck one of its drums and the room turned to the left. Then it struck a different drum and the room turned to the right.

I was taking note of which drum he was hitting and what the outcome would be. The drum on his right arm turns the room to the right while the left turns the room to the left. He has drums on his legs too, the one on his right leg turns the room forwards and the one on his left turns it backward. And the last drum, which is on his stomach, makes the claws appear.

This is going to be hard since the demon keeps on changing which direction the room is going, so we can't get into the right stances.

I tried to get in a stance so I could use one of my techniques but the demon then turned the room to the left.

Jeez, how will we win against this demon? Eventually, we will start getting tired, we can't go on like this.

As I was thinking of what I should do, the demon kept on changing the room and I couldn't focus.

I tried jumping onto one of the walls and using it as a boost to try to get close to him but then he made claws appear. I just barely missed it too, it made a little scratch on my face. I landed on my back and heard a crack. Ouchie.

When I fell, I suddenly had an idea. Maybe if I used the second form I could get close to the demon and possibly cut off its head!

I got up and when I was about to do my form, I saw a few pages with writing on them lying down on the floor.

I took a quick glance at it and saw that it was a story. Did he write this? He was actually a good writer. The small amount that I read, hooked me in. It was beautiful.

I shook my head. Don't get distracted y/n, we need to defeat this demon.

I slowly breathe in," Flora breathing Second Form: Petal Steps!"

I jumped and then a petal appeared right below my feet to keep me up in the air, Tanjiro saw and then did a form of his own that was similar to mine. I started to run up to the demon and as I was running, petals would continue to appear below my feet. I decided to be the distraction while Tanjiro actually cut off his neck.

When I ran up to him, he tried to tap one of his drums. I cut off his arm and then Tanjiro came and cut off his head.

"Your blood demon art was amazing," he said to the demon. "You are the strongest demon we have faced!" I add.

The demon, as it was turning to ashes, cried and asked," You think so?"

"I know so!" I reply and Tanjiro nods. I gave the demon a pink rose," This rose resembles my admiration for your work, like your demon blood art and also those pages over there," I point at a few pages of a story that were scattered on the ground.

The demon cried even more," Thank you so much," and he turned to ashes. I looked back at Tanjiro and saw a small gentle smile on his face. I smiled back and walked up to him.

I made a cute little pink rose in the palm of my hand and gave it to him. "Good job, Tanjiro!"

He blushed," Thank you! You were also amazing, your idea at the end was great!"

I smiled and thanked him. "We should get back to the kids now," I said.

"Alright, that room should be to our right," he said, took my wrist, and walked me to the room.

"We are here!" he yelled. When we walked in, we saw both of them in the middle of the room shaking in fear.

"Are you guys alright?!?" I asked.

"Y-yea it's just that out of nowhere the drum turned to ashes."

"Oh! That happened because we defeated the demon!" I smiled.

They both calmed down and then looked between me and Tanjiro. The little sister smiled and the older brother looked like he was about to say something. "Are you two dating?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"What? No. Why do you think that?" Tanjiro asked.

"You two are holding hands you know," he answered.

"Wait what?!?!" I screamed and then realized that we actually were holding hands.

"I'm so sorry!" we both said at the same time. We both looked away and blushed. Meanwhile, the two kids were looking at them thinking in their heads 'oh they like each other. '

We both eventually changed the subject and told the kids to follow us outside. When we got outside we were met with an interesting scene. Zenitsu holding Nezuko's box while being beaten up by a guy with a boar head.

Tanjiro ran up to the guy while yelling, "STOP!!" Once he was close to the guy, he headbutted him really hard. The boar head/mask came off and we got to see his face. He looked...pretty.

My eyes widened and I accidentally yelled what I was thinking," What?!?!? You are so pretty!!!"

"OOPS!" I slapped my hand on my mouth. The guy with the boar head looked at me and said "Pretty? What do you mean pretty?"

"Yes! Your delicate features and the shape of your face are attractive!" Tanjiro said.

I looked at Zenitsu and he looked very hurt. "Zenitsu are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes! But a kiss on the cheek would make me feel muuuuuuuuch better!" he replied.

"Oh really?!" I asked.

"Yes really!" he answered.

"Alright!" I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. He squealed and started to jump up and down.

Tanjiro looked at Zenitsu with a scowl on his face. He didn't really know why he was so mad but he was. Then he looked at y/n. "Do you want one too? You're hurt as well." I said.

Tanjiro didn't know why but his heart fluttered and he felt the urge to nod as quick as he could.

He nodded, I walked up to him and then kissed his cheek. He blushed and then gave me one of his signature smiles, which made me blush. This cute little moment was interrupted when the boar head guy yelled out, "Who are you guys?"

"I am Tanjiro Kamado, this is Y/N Kanroji and the yellow-haired guy over there is Zenitsu Agatsuma. Who are you?" he asked.

"I am the great Inosuke Hashibira!" he replied.

"KAW KAW TANJIRO, Y/N, ZENITSU, AND INOSUKE GO EAST AND FIND A HOUSE WITH A SPECIFIC SYMBOL!" ( sorry I forgot where that lady's house is, I just remember that there was a symbol in front. T__T)

"KAW GO THERE AND REST TILL YOUR WOUNDS ARE HEALED KAW!"

We all started heading east to the house of the lady that the crow talked about.

"I think I broke my back or some bone in my back," I whispered to Tanjiro once I realized how much my back was hurting. He looked at me with worried eyes, "Would you like me to carry you or something?" he asked.

"Do you think you could?" I asked.

"Yes of course! I'll just ask Zenitsu to hold the box!"

"Alright, thank you, Tanjiro" I smiled at him. He asked Zenitsu to hold the box, which he did, and then picked me up. (Basically like piggyback but you are in front of him instead) I rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

He looked at y/n and smiled softly. 'She's so adorable' he thought. Then they continued to walk to their next destination.