I'll always come for you

It's been 6 months since I killed Emmett. I am now a official Police Officer. Tim is now a sergeant at Mid Wilshire and today, today is the day I become Mrs. Bradford. Lila was officially adopted by Tim 1 week ago and I officially become a Bradford with them today. I cant stop saying it. Tamara my "puppy" has moved in with Tim and I temporarily and will be applying for a job and her own apartment soon. But for now she's like our adopted kid.
"Look at you." Angela comes in smiling at me. She holds me out at arms length and smiles at me.
"It seems just like yesterday I was standing here, kidnapped by a drug lord, then standing here again. And not literally here but you know what I mean!" She joked . I laughed with her.
"You and Wes are great." I smile. We also decided to make Angela and Wesley Lilas official Godparents it only seemed right and they were honored. They in return asked us to be Mila's Godparents.
"You ready in here? Or do I need to drive the get away car." Jackson comes waltzing in.
"Very funny. My feet are toasty warm." I smile at them.
"Mommy ready?"
"Yes let's go my flower girl! Remember what to do."  I smile and kiss her nose.
Lopez and Wesley walked out, then Tamara and Jackson and then Lila pulled baby Mila in a red wagon decorated to say ring security.
The the wedding march played and I gripped my flowers and walked down the aisle, I asked John to give me away. He was the dad in our rookie group and it just made sense since I haven't spoke to my birth parents since before Lila was born.
When I stepped out to walk down the aisle I caught eyes with Tim and he smiled widely at me. I walked down the aisle as slow as I could because I was eager to be married to him.
We asked Sergeant Grey to officiate our wedding. We had a very small wedding, just our bridal party, Nolan, Nyla, Grace and Sergeant Grey. That's all we needed.
We begin our vows, "I'll stand by you forever, and I will always come for you, Lucy. Love brought us together, but our devotion and partnership will keep us together. You brought out a side of me I never existed a side, a soft side and relit a flame in me I never knew was out. I cannot wait to face the many adventures of life together with you."
"Oh wow, how do I top that," the guests giggled as I wiped my tears, "Tim Bradford, you have always tested me and pushed my limits," the other Rookies and Tim laughed at my line, "but you've always loved me for me. You picked me up more times than I can count, and every time I came out stronger, thanks to you. I can't wait to face life with you. I love you."
"I love you too." He smiled softly and leaned in to kiss my forehead like he always does.
"With this ring be wed." I slid his ring on his finger.
"With this ring I be wed." He my ring on my finger.
"By the power invested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Grey said. And before he could finish Tim had his arm around my waist and his lips on mine.
"I love you boot."
"I love you Tim."
"Mommy and Daddy are married." Lila came and jumped in our arms. And we walked down the beach to where Angela had set up some tents so we could enjoy the day at the beach.

Tim and I sit on a huge white circle towel that said Mr. & Mrs. and overlook our family... they may not be family by blood, but they sure are family to us. "This is perfect." I smile.
"I know Mrs. Bradford." He leans in and kisses me. "You know I knew the moment I saw you that you were going to be mine one day." He tells me.
"Oh really." I raise an eye brow at him.
"Yes really, I just pushed it aside because of you being my rookie ... but now look at us." He leans over and kisses my temple.
"Tim, I'm pregnant." I say and he looks at me and smiles and puts a hand on my belly.
"I'll protect you with my life little Bradford."

Short and sweet ! Let me know if you want a sequel ! I had so much fun writing this. I smiled, laughed, and cried with the Now Bradfords. Be on the look out for my the vampire diaries loosely inspired story next 😘